Hey,

Are the summoned creatures stats viewable anywhere? I realise one could highlight them during battle to see it's defences, but is there any way to view it's might etc? Or the "weapon" it uses? This wouldn't be super important for the chanter summons I guess, but more so for the ranger.

Also, do the summons scale? Like, will a chanter with 18 might deal more skeleton-dmg than one with 9? Do the summon scales with level?

Hey,

Are the summoned creatures stats viewable anywhere? I realise one could highlight them during battle to see it's defences, but is there any way to view it's might etc? Or the "weapon" it uses? This wouldn't be super important for the chanter summons I guess, but more so for the ranger.

Also, do the summons scale? Like, will a chanter with 18 might deal more skeleton-dmg than one with 9? Do the summon scales with level?

Unfortunately, the game devs decided this to be a mystery.

No, besides basic combat stats on mouseover there is no way to tell actual stats and abilities of your summons.

Same with Ranger pets.

As for scaling, far as I have seen, no, they are not scaling anywhere with levels, you are supposed to get new summons at other spell levels.

Rangers are shafted though, their pets barely scale and get no interesting abilities or anything.

What is annoying, they bothered to implement the whole bunch of useless unimmersive Backer NPCs, and did not even bother to do some leveling for Ranger pets...

Okey that is a shame :/. It seems like the ranger is being scouted for buffs abit though? My rangers fox is doing okey damage now though.. Perhaps that will change :c. 

Why are we limited to one chant-summon? It kinda feels like a waste to put a point in skeletons if a higher level summon will just own it..