Heritage Hill problem

valmont

Question

5 answers to this question

You destroyed the machine ? People could learn from it ! I did not destroy the machine I merely turned it off. I am wondering if you killed the Knights of the Crucible after or before turning off the machine? (the ones in the little vault type place). Cannot actually offer any help other than to advise try not destroying the machine/make sure you kill the knights before you turn it off.

You destroyed the machine ? People could learn from it ! I did not destroy the machine I merely turned it off. I am wondering if you killed the Knights of the Crucible after or before turning off the machine? (the ones in the little vault type place). Cannot actually offer any help other than to advise try not destroying the machine/make sure you kill the knights before you turn it off.

Does not matter if you kill them.

I reloaded, turned it off. Reloaded, destroyed it. I did kill the knights before turning it off.

That didn't happen to me.  Have you done something to make the Knights of the Crucible hate you?

I went in no problem ad I got the quest from them to do it, what could I have done? Even the little kid is attacking me.