How is the game on mac?

I'll be purchasing the mac version, and I was wondering if there were any mac specific bugs?

None that i've encounters so far.

Also, I use a KB and trackpad, no mouse. Will this be a problem, or do I need to get a mouse?

Personal preference; I've used both and had no problems. Just be aware that you do need to right click and middle click on some occasions. 

Also no problem for me !

I'm about 20hours in. All smooth on my Macbook. Also running Yosemite.

Don't double click items to equip them though. Also, capes/cloaks are unfortunately not visible on mac (will be fixed in the future apparently)

• 1 month later...

Hello,

So far the only difficulty I have found on the Mac is my inability to open up notes, letters, or view spec on any item by Right Clicking with my mouse. It's very frustrating :banghead:  . . . any advice??

Thanks 

:biggrin:

I'm on my second playthrough on a MBP with 10.8.5 and a trackpad… no problems at all, just make sure you have a right-click equivalent set (command-click, two-finger tap or the like).

Other than cloaks not appearing on the character models, it's an identical experience from what I can tell.

Running on a late 2012 iMac 10.10.3 with over 100 hours played, the only problem I have encountered is an fps drop in some heavily populated areas. Not had any crashes/save games going missing etc the game has been rock solid for me.   

Although I don't notice cloaks not showing, it would be nice to have them at some point.

Hello,

So far the only difficulty I have found on the Mac is my inability to open up notes, letters, or view spec on any item by Right Clicking with my mouse. It's very frustrating :banghead:  . . . any advice??

Thanks 

:biggrin:

Had it been left up to Jobs, right-clicking today would not be an issue since a Mac mouse would have only one button...:D  That's Apple engineering for you!  Best of luck!

It's very well known that I don't make mistakes, so if you should stumble across the odd error here and there in what I have written, you may immediately deduce--quite correctly--that I did not write it... :biggrin: