Small suggestion to the Devs

I like every other KOTOR gamer when confronting Malak on the Leviathan had half his health gone in a second. Then there's the dumb cutscene with Bastila taking him on to "save" you. Yeah right. If you do include any scene like this or have us confront an end boss-like enemy before the end do what was done in BG with Sarevok and make them impossibly difficult so that the entire experience doesn't make us laugh (and not in a good way).

I'm sure you will based on previous Black Isle games but I just had to say how dumb that scene was.

I like every other KOTOR gamer when confronting Malak on the Leviathan had half his health gone in a second. Then there's the dumb cutscene with Bastila taking him on to "save" you. Yeah right. If you do include any scene like this or have us confront an end boss-like enemy before the end do what was done in BG with Sarevok and make them impossibly difficult so that the entire experience doesn't make us laugh (and not in a good way).

I'm sure you will based on previous Black Isle games but I just had to say how dumb that scene was.

Seconded.

I was handling Malak quite well. Couldn't she have just shut the hell up and kept back for a few seconds?

Of course, they had similiar scenes in BG2; Bodhi was a joke with any kind of negative plane protection, from the first time you fight her until the last, while Irenicus was getting pretty well stomped before he ran away from the Asylum.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

A most artificial encounter, yes. Talk about killing the suspension of disbelief. Why didn't he just "freeze" her again, it worked fine the first time. If they had just "hidden" his health bar during the combat, it would have been more believable.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

As I remember it, he freezes you, she comes in and saves you (you're completely frozen - you don't have much of a chance against him there, do you? Though I don't understand why he didn't that in the final encounter, on the STAR FORGE of all places. The whole freezing thing seemed really cheesy) because you're frozen. That makes sense, I guess. But the effort it takes to make it make sense... hmm... that scene was still bad, whether or not she did it to save you realistically.

A most artificial encounter, yes. Talk about killing the suspension of disbelief. Why didn't he just "freeze" her again, it worked fine the first time. If they had just "hidden" his health bar during the combat, it would have been more believable.

Even better, they should have made him so overpowering that he just womps on you without batting an eye, and then when your health bar got too low, that's when she steps in.

Making it dependent on when he is wounded just makes you think, 'You dumb b*tch! I WAS JUST ABOUT TO KILL HIM!'

yes, i hated it when you did those battes whith juhani, bastila, malak where they automaticaly freeze people. and when against malak on the ship, i was doing pretty good against him. i got him just under half health in afew seconds.

did I remember that encounter wrong or something?

No, you remember it correctly....but the 'freezing' was incredibly cheesy, and if you were helpless it made no sense why Malak wouldn't just cut you down right then and there before running all the way down the hall towards Bastila.