Possible to change portrait during game?

Hi, I was wondering if there is any way to change my PC's portrait to a custom one in a savegame already in progress - Is there a way to edit the save file or switch out (overwrite) the current portrait file with the custom one I would like?

Thanks

Hi, I was wondering if there is any way to change my PC's portrait to a custom one in a savegame already in progress - Is there a way to edit the save file or switch out (overwrite) the current portrait file with the custom one I would like?

Thanks

Yeah, what you have to do is you have to go in the portrait folder and figure out the name(s) both large and small of the portrait your character is currently using. Take the portrait pics that you WANT him to use and change it's name to the name of the ones you are using. Rename the ones that are currently using to something else, just add a number 2 in there or something. Then put in the desired portrait pics that you changed to the name used by your character into the portraits folder. When you start up the game again, you are good to go.