Are those...red velvet cookies?  This is a thing that exists?

Just plug "red velvet cookies" into your interwebz search engine of choice and disappear into your very own world of wonder and delight.

You might even find recipes!

--/\/

There are actually just data-gathering nanites in the cookies, so they can steal all of Obsidian's thought-processes. 8P

• Like 5

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

BIO is trying to 'poison' the 'competition'!

That would be my first assumption if I was an Obsidian employee. Id call the police ASAP for suspicious terrorist activity via food poisoning plots.

I sincerely hope no one at Obsidian ate those and that they threw them straight into the garbage.

• Like 2

Aha, I get it now. They contain a secret formula to weaken the will saves of Obsidian employees to make them more susceptible to a mass studio charm developers spell that EA is preparing to cast.

EQUIP YOUR CLOAKS OF +10 WILL SAVES NAOW!!!

• Like 3

If you are a game developer for company X, you want company Y to make good games because you want to experience games for fun too, not just work.

I dare say a good chunk of those (remaining) at BioWare are or once were fans of the Infinity Engine games (or once worked on them!) and welcome the opportunity to experience a quality offering along the same lines as a bog-standard player rather than someone who's got to deal with the double-click bug et al.

• Like 2

--/\/

That was classy. They have a lot of shared history. Some of the old school Bio people are gone but there's still some old timers there.

Edited by Leferd
  • Like 1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

I posted it, because I thought Bioware are good sports. They're former co-workers, they don't send mouth-watering cookies out of spite.

No. The current Bioware are scum. All the cool people left them ages ago.

Aren't you quite the edgy one.

Props to Bioware for that. You can never go wrong with cookies.

• Like 3

I posted it, because I thought Bioware are good sports. They're former co-workers, they don't send mouth-watering cookies out of spite.

No. The current Bioware are scum. All the cool people left them ages ago.

Laying it on thick aren't you?

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Screw bioware man, last good game they made was ME2. Ever since then, 4 games and 4 garbage games.

This is basically jealousy by the new Bioware (which shares no resemblance to Bioware of NWN1, KOTOR and Mass Effect 1).

Honestly, obsidian has always been kinda shadowed by Bioware and Bethesda.... KOTOR 2 by KOTOR 1.... NWN2 by NWN1.... Fallout New Vegas with F3 (even though NV was much better than F3 it still was shadowed...). This game placed a hold on this. Pillars of Eternity by itself shadows all the 3 Dragon Age games together!

I have absolutely no doubt that the current Bioware devs are saying "ooooooh HOW can this rock and stone game be considered better than that perfect game called DA:Inquisition WHY OH WHY".

• Like 4

Screw bioware man, last good game they made was ME2. Ever since then, 4 games and 4 garbage games.

This is basically jealousy by the new Bioware (which shares no resemblance to Bioware of NWN1, KOTOR and Mass Effect 1).

Honestly, obsidian has always been kinda shadowed by Bioware and Bethesda.... KOTOR 2 by KOTOR 1.... NWN2 by NWN1.... Fallout New Vegas with F3 (even though NV was much better than F3 it still was shadowed...). This game placed a hold on this. Pillars of Eternity by itself shadows all the 3 Dragon Age games together!

I have absolutely no doubt that the current Bioware devs are saying "ooooooh HOW can this rock and stone game be considered better than that perfect game called DA:Inquisition WHY OH WHY".

So are you 14 or what?

• Like 7

Preach the truth my brother. PREACH!

So are you 14 or what?

Technically if he was 14 be would prefer Dragon Age to PoE.

• Like 2

I bet it's actually more like - "Oooh, what a great game, wish we could develop something like this too but our mother company sure wouldn't let us and greenlit something like this."

• Like 5

Preach the truth my brother. PREACH!

I continue only if you give me 10% of your salary to the greater good my son!

So are you 14 or what?

Technically if he was 14 be would prefer Dragon Age to PoE.

The lord god knows what he speaks.