Prayer consequences?

It would appear there's two trios of gods having opposite thoughts as to what to do with the souls.

Suppose I do follow both of them and follow one(or neither, if there'll be such an option) - what happens then?

On another note, Woedica I guess isn't responding since Thaos is on her side, but what about Wael? Was it because I got a high Honest reputation and/or low Deceptive reputation?

If you aint doing Wael, you aint doing it right.

Followed the Hunt God.  If I did what they wanted, they were all "sweet, ty" and nothing happened.  If I didnt, then the Hunt god made Beasts attack villages.   Magran made a huge drought and then firestorms that ensued.  Golem guy made Golems go beep boop destroy destroy and kill their creators.

All their little angst things were for the most part small-time compared to nobody being able to have babies ever, though.

Edited by Nerdwing
  • Like 1

Followed the Hunt God.  If I did what they wanted, they were all "sweet, ty" and nothing happened.  If I didnt, then the Hunt god made Beasts attack villages.   Magran made a huge drought and then firestorms that ensued.  Golem guy made Golems go beep boop destroy destroy and kill their creators.

All their little angst things were for the most part small-time compared to nobody being able to have babies ever, though.

The gods are really sensitive!

Considering I was a Death Godlike, I thought of Berath at first.

But after talking to Hylea and her being all ****ty to Pallegina and Berath not recognizing me, I decided on my atheist route.

I'll see how that works out.

Edited by Theorycrafter