Wait a second....

.....if your character has been in exile, then how is he/she supposed to be able to tell Krea (the white-haired Jedi chick) what Revan did in the first game?

I wonder if, as a Jedi who knew Revan, it will have you describe the Revan you knew to her? That might be interesting....

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Actually, that's exactly what I was suspecting. Though now that someone else says that, it does sound like it would be a neat, nostalgic conversation. Maybe Kreia is getting together a force to fight the Sith, she knows or finds out you knew Revan, and asks you questions to figure out some things about how it all started?

Although.. err... I get the impression Revan is a VERY changed person in KotOR as opposed to the mandalorian wars, so I don't know how realistic that would be. Still, it's possible I suppose. What would be more realistic, but less direct and interesting, would be if they had conversations about what revan was like, and your responses would shape where that conversation went, and what Revan did even as you talked about it.

Although.. err... I get the impression Revan is a VERY changed person in KotOR as opposed to the mandalorian wars, so I don't know how realistic that would be.

Think that's the big problem to this line of thought. The Revan of KOTOR is almost an entirely new person; how would someone who didn't meet him/her during the KOTOR period know whether he/she would go light/dark?

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

You may have been in exile but Revan is big news. No reason you can't have heard about it. Or she could say "You knew Revan?" And your response can be "I fought with him/her in the Manadalorian wars." Or she can say "I believe he and Bastila had an intimate connection. They may have been in love" and you can say, "No way," or "Sounds like Revan."

I was imagining this in dim lights on the hawk in the asteroid, the droids working on getting it working :p

Yeah, maybe it starts off asking if you knew Revan, then it asks something that suggests gender. Then they suggest romances, and who is redeemed/who dies by what path they took.