Can't Leave Raedric's Hold-Major Bug

MyNameisMerlyn

Question

After completing Raedric's Keep (I managed to make my way through fighting as many bugs as NPCs, a test of patience for anyone) I cannot leave Raedric's Hold. I've tried the fix of going into my saves and deleting the files pertaining to the area-- AR_0707_Raedrics_Hold_Ext.fog,

AR_0707_Raedrics_Hold_Ext.lvl, and also all the ones for inside the keep itself--but I still cannot escape. Any pointers? 

2 answers to this question

For me, the game was crashing every time I tried to leave Raedric's Keep. I assume this is what you're seeing? Basically any transition from inside to outside triggered the crash, even if the outside area was part of the keep interior (e.g. courtyard). Eventually I noticed that it stopped crashing if I took myself out of sneak mode when transitioning areas. I always move in sneak mode inside (and usually outside too) so I just tried by chance and it seemed to work consistently for me to avoid the crashes. I crashed dozens of times trying to leave the keep, even reloading older saves that were still inside the keep to see if it still crashed before killing everyone. I never noticed a single crash while trying to leave when not in sneak mode though and I redid the entire keep after figuring this out just to make sure.

I'm having the exact same problem. I am on my second playthrough and didn't have this problem on the first play through. It's infuriation since there are so many ways to leave the hold. This instantly ruined my speed run since I had to get up to the point before my stats got ruined.

Does anyone know any console commands to move my party to another exterior?