Range Indicator on Abilities

Maybe I am just missing something, but is there anyway to activate an indicator to see the range of your abilities? Right now my wizard keeps dashing in front of my tanks (or running around in circles if he can't get past them) when I try to place a spell in the back field of the enemy. Loving the game overall but this would be really helpful.

Edited by Thehangedman
  • Like 1

Next time you use a wizard spell and target an enemy, take a closer look at the cursor icon. You will notice a red eye that indicates the caster does not have line of sight. You may also notice the typical cast icon, with some footprints. This means that the caster is out of range and will need to move closer to complete the spell.

• Like 2

If you watch the mouse icon after clicking a spell, it sort of looks like a globe with some stars. If you move the mouse out of range for that spell, some little footsteps appear in the globe, indicating that you will have to move in order to cast your spell there.

Hope that helps!

If you watch the mouse icon after clicking a spell, it sort of looks like a globe with some stars. If you move the mouse out of range for that spell, some little footsteps appear in the globe, indicating that you will have to move in order to cast your spell there.

Hope that helps!

Oh ok. That's helps a lot. Thanks!