Resting bonus for having sex with a prostitute

+1 about the objection to extremism. And yes, there have been examples of it from both sides of the fence.

If you tabulated it though, I'm pret-t-t-ty certain the GG side has the achievement for Most Lives Ruined (or at least Seriously Negatively Impacted). Haven't seen a pro-feminist video game where you get to punch Thunderf00t in the face yet.

Who's Thunderf00t?

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

And this is exactly why these troll threads are made, to stir up artificial controversy and make people attack each other.  Mods should really watch to keep an eye out on the ones repeatedly making these threads and close them down, or at least move them to a separate area since they are just intentional flamebait trying to poison the well.

Edited by Badmojo

+1 about the objection to extremism. And yes, there have been examples of it from both sides of the fence.

If you tabulated it though, I'm pret-t-t-ty certain the GG side has the achievement for Most Lives Ruined (or at least Seriously Negatively Impacted). Haven't seen a pro-feminist video game where you get to punch Thunderf00t in the face yet.

Except that people like Totalbiscuit have to go to therapy because of the threats and harrassment taking such a psychologial toll- There are other examples of the "anti-gamergaters" trying to have people fired becuase they don't agree with them. I don't want to say that most of the people complaining about the "transphobic" joke are extremists, but some of them are, I don't want to mention names but some of the people spearheading the mob have several times in the past said both questionable and outright disgusting things.

No he is talking about the "other side" both have extremists which threaten People etc. But only one sided gets blamed for it.

If you think that only the "extremist" SJW's are harassing and doxxing people then you'd be mistaken. Movie blob himself has said that there are no bad tactics; only bad targets. He's has a large SJW following to; he's not some nobody.

Doxxing and harassing people is perfectly okay to many (if not most) SJW's if the target is anti-SJW. 

The harassment supposedly from GG has been from third party trolls who troll everyone for no reason other than to be jerks. SJW's just assume it's GG for no reason.

People who call themselves SJW are the extremists. They are believing to fight for something and tnat they must destroy the other one. There are no moderate SJW. There are moderates who believe in equality and social justice and that is totally fine.

Who's Thunderf00t?

Thunderfoot is some guy who critizes Anita S a lot with Videos of his own which are actually pretty good.. These People also suspended his twitter account and even took some of his Videos down.

I think people misunderstand something here.

Social Justice is fine. Social justice warriors are nothing else than Extremists.  In RPG Terms they are like Paladins which are also very extreme.  And yeah shaming prostitution is pretty sad.

they are a all a bunch of hypocrites.

Bingo.

I think people misunderstand something here.

Social Justice is fine. Social justice warriors are nothing else than Extremists.  In RPG Terms they are like Paladins which are also very extreme.  And yeah shaming prostitution is pretty sad.

They are no better than the "gamergaters", both sides are equaly disgusting.

Oh, I know how disgusting the "gamergaters" are. They get accused of doing things that third party trolls do, and for having ideas they don't have. How horrible of them to being blamed for things they don't do, and for holding the beliefs they don't hold.

"it's about ethics in gamez jurnaliz" right?

People participating in GG do so for different reasons. 

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.