Chanter Rime and Frost traps get saved, causing mobileobjects.save to grow out of control

Depili

Question

I think this deserves it's own post instead of being buried on page 5 of the savegame issue thread. My post there: http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/72764-quick-saving-and-loading-times-increased-greatly-after-20-hours/?p=1615960

So in short the Chanter "Rime and Frost" chant creates traps when it is triggered and thoise traps get saved into mobileobjects.save file causing it to grow out of control. This in turn causes saves to take way longer than they should. Oddly the chant creating fire traps doesn't seem to be affected with this bug.

Here are the statistics in a nutshell:

$ du -h MobileObjects.save
44M     MobileObjects.save
$ strings MobileObjects.save | grep Rime_and | wc -l
$ strings MobileObjects.save | grep Root | wc -l

That is 97% of all store objects!

Explanation for the commands: First one shows the size of the MobileObjects.save, secong extracts all strings (text fragments) from that binary file, selects all that match the "Rime_And" stringfragment and counts them, giving us the count of 3232 Rime and Frost traps stored, last one does the same for substring Root that seems the be the start of new saved object data, giving the total count of 3308 saved objects.

Workaround would be to avoid the rime and frost chant like plague, a fix would be to write a script to strip the saved traps from saves and to prevent new ones from getting saved at all.

Edit: Apparently my first grepping miss-counted the amount of Rime and Frost traps, as the string "Rime_and" appears twice per trap, so a better match is:

$ strings MobileObjects.save | grep "Rime_and_Frost_Trap.prefab" | wc -l

Which leaves 50% of objects being traps. But the rime and frost trap definitions seem to be some of the longest objects.

Edited by Depili
  • Like 10

Also it seems that the game stores infinitely what you sold to stores. So if you like me, sold over 1000 things, you have a 6.4mb bloated file that the cleaner can't clean. And all this stuff further slows down loading too.

Ps.: I have 52 xaurip spears in my mobileobjects.save and exactly ZERO in stash and inventory. So it really seems to be that items sold to stores bloat this file up even more. Stores should thus wipe their inventory every 24hrs ?

I don't think that there's any way to avoid this. Stores keep the items you sell to them for gameplay reasons (so that you can buy back your rare items sold), so they have to be properly saved in the save file.

The only possible solution to this would be to save non-enchanted store-items as a stack, storing only the type of item and the item count. That would still leak into the save file, but it won't grow out of control, as the number of different item types you sell is pretty limited.

For the Xaurip spears, for example, it would just save "NPC, Xaurip Spear, 63" if you sold 63 of them to this merchant.

... or just get rid of the WYSIWYG loot mechanics. I hate them anyway.

Edited by Zwiebelchen
  • Like 1

Well, no other pieces of loot seem to be in the MobileObjects.save and other loot sold seems to go to the merchants and their corresponding area saves.

I would personally just make the sold plain items go poof, after the very start of the game you have almost zero use for the unenchanted stuff anyway.

Well, no other pieces of loot seem to be in the MobileObjects.save and other loot sold seems to go to the merchants and their corresponding area saves.

I would personally just make the sold plain items go poof, after the very start of the game you have almost zero use for the unenchanted stuff anyway.

So it's only the Xaurip Spears that show up? In that case, i think it's a safe assumption that it's a bug.

Well, it isn't just Xaurip spears, but certainly not all of the loot I have sold: https://gist.github.com/depili/aa3bf9f9bd1d6a006a49

This file is a list of all strings containing ".prefab" in my saves MobileObjects.save, with all unique strings counted and sorted by number of occurrences.

There are 84 Xaurip shields, 63 Xaurip spears in the save that aren't in my stash. Looking at that list of all different item types in the save the Xaurip spears and shields seem to be the exception, everything else is pretty much something I should have in my stash or inventories.

One additional puzzling item is the 59 second chance armor mods, I'm pretty sure I haven't seen so many armors with that mod anywhere and I should only have two such armors equipped.

The 26 occurances of both minor spellbindings of touch of rot and spreading plague are also puzzling.

Edited by Depili

How did you create that nice list? My list looks quite different (and with quite different I mean that I have over 400 entries on dirty search for "Items/Armor/" which would equal what I sold. Also both stuff I sold and my stash are sizeable at this point, as there is no store at the end of the game ;P

If you are so obliged, here is my save

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gpcmzk43us9w3gz/e6f43dbc06824c1c981e0bc38ad015b9_15916869_SonneimSchatten.zip

Though a dev already had asked me for it, so that's why I have that link laying around. I am honestly curious and have no resident scripting skills to sort as nice as you did

Edited by eRe4s3r

How did you create that nice list? My list looks quite different (and with quite different I mean that I have over 400 entries on dirty search for "Items/Armor/" which would equal what I sold.[{

$ strings MobileObjects.save | grep .prefab | prefab_filter.rb | sort | uniq -c | sort -nr

The ruby script in the pipe is just something to quicky chomp the first character of each string in the pipe, as otherwise a binary value from last key before the prefab string ends up in front :)

So, this will be fixed in the patch coming out (should be this week). Player traps that have been destroyed will no longer save their destroyed state in the save data. Also, we wrote a cleanup function that will remove any destroyed player traps from your save game when you first load it so you won't need to run any external save file cleaner.

On our test, Depili's MobileObjects file went from 44MB to 4.5MB so it should reduce a lot of the bloat you are getting from player traps.

There won't be any other save file reduction going into this patch but we'll keep investigating anything that looks like it shouldn't be there. If anyone notices anything that seems odd, let us know and we can look to get that cleaned out in the following patch.

At least some summoned units are also leaking into the saved files.

My save also contains about 86 Xaurip spears, even when I don't have any in my stash.

Because the state of vendor's inventories are saved as well.

So if you've sold 86 spears, they'll be in your save file.

How did you create that nice list? My list looks quite different (and with quite different I mean that I have over 400 entries on dirty search for "Items/Armor/" which would equal what I sold.[{

$ strings MobileObjects.save | grep .prefab | prefab_filter.rb | sort | uniq -c | sort -nr

The ruby script in the pipe is just something to quicky chomp the first character of each string in the pipe, as otherwise a binary value from last key before the prefab string ends up in front :)

You lost me at $ strings ;) Sometimes I regret that I stopped learning scripting languages more in-depth, but I am artist ;) (And stuck on Windows with no unix around ;p)

Edited by eRe4s3r

Its just a unix CLI command set, piping the standard output between different utilities each doing their little things, the unix way :)

strings is a utility for extracting ascii strings from binaries, grep is for searching for matching lines to a substring or regexp, sort sorts the input, uniq looks for sets of unique lines

Well, it isn't just Xaurip spears, but certainly not all of the loot I have sold: https://gist.github.com/depili/aa3bf9f9bd1d6a006a49

This file is a list of all strings containing ".prefab" in my saves MobileObjects.save, with all unique strings counted and sorted by number of occurrences.

There are 84 Xaurip shields, 63 Xaurip spears in the save that aren't in my stash. Looking at that list of all different item types in the save the Xaurip spears and shields seem to be the exception, everything else is pretty much something I should have in my stash or inventories.

One additional puzzling item is the 59 second chance armor mods, I'm pretty sure I haven't seen so many armors with that mod anywhere and I should only have two such armors equipped.

The 26 occurances of both minor spellbindings of touch of rot and spreading plague are also puzzling.

Okay, I have multiple theories on this that could explain all that:

1) Maybe Xaurip spears and Xaurip shields were the first item objects ever created for the game and thus had a different item ID (like "0") which doesn't get adressed by the cleanup algorithm?

2) Maybe it's how you loot those items; did you use the "loot all" button frequently or do you drag and drop or click every item manually?

3) Possibly a bug related to the loot mechanics when there is an unlootable item like camping supplies in the loot container. Are there some Xaurips in the game that drop camping supplies?

The 59 second chance armors could be in the save once for every procc that triggered so far? Is 59 roughly the amount that someone with second chance armor dropped in your game?

Those 26 spell occurances could be because of saving when the spell was still on the screen and wasn't properly cleaned up via the out of combat mechanic before hitting quicksave?

Ok that was a major pain but my save shows very funny irregularities ;)

(100) Assets/Data/Prefabs/RPG/Spells/Wizard/L_04/Wall_of_Flame_Trap.prefab

(88) Assets/Data/Prefabs/ItemMods/WeaponMods/Fine_Weapon.prefab

(60) Assets/Data/Prefabs/RPG/Spells/Wizard/L_05/Wall_of_Force_Trap.prefab

(42) Assets/Data/Prefabs/Items/Weapons_Shields/Shield_Medium/Shield_Medium_Heater.prefab

(34) Assets/Data/Prefabs/ItemMods/WeaponMods/BaseWeaponMods/BaseStiletto.prefab

(32) Assets/Data/Prefabs/ItemMods/ArmorMods/Fine_Armor.prefab

(29) Assets/Data/Prefabs/ItemMods/WeaponMods/BaseWeaponMods/BaseSpear.prefab
(28) Assets/Data/Prefabs/Items/Weapons_Shields/Shield_Medium/Shield_Xaurip.prefab
(26) Assets/Data/Prefabs/Items/Weapons_Shields/Stiletto/Stiletto_Fine.prefab
(26) Assets/Data/Prefabs/Items/Weapons_Shields/Spear/Spear_Xaurip.prefab
(25) Assets/Data/Prefabs/Toolbox/Traps/Trap_Generic.prefab
(24) Assets/Data/Prefabs/ItemMods/WeaponMods/BaseWeaponMods/BaseFlail.prefab
(24) Assets/Data/Prefabs/ItemMods/ArmorMods/SecondChance_Ability.prefab
(23) Assets/Data/Prefabs/Items/Weapons_Shields/Flail/Flail_Fine.prefab
(23) Assets/Data/Prefabs/Items/Head/HAT_Hood.prefab
(21) Assets/Data/Prefabs/ItemMods/WeaponMods/BaseWeaponMods/BaseDagger.prefab
(20) Assets/Data/Prefabs/ItemMods/Spellbinding/Spellbind_Minor_Jolting_Touch_Ability.prefab

(18) Assets/Data/Prefabs/Items/Weapons_Shields/War_Bow/War_Bow.prefab
(18) Assets/Data/Prefabs/Items/Weapons_Shields/Sabre/Sabre.prefab

(not gonna show more, these are biggest from 100 down to 18

So.. mage (wall) spells bloat this file massively! And they are not cleansed by your cleaner as they are not technically traps. Blimey.

Edited by eRe4s3r

There seems to be a massive general problem with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memory_leak on lots of temporary objects in the game. Obviously, the programmers probably relied on language garbage collection way too much.

I remember in the backer beta people complained about the game slowing down the longer you played. I haven't had this happen in PoE in the current build yet, but there might be remnants of this left in the save/load routine.

Edited by Zwiebelchen

There seems to be a massive general problem with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memory_leak on lots of temporary objects in the game. Obviously, the programmers probably relied on language garbage collection way too much.

I remember in the backer beta people complained about the game slowing down the longer you played. I haven't had this happen in PoE in the current build yet, but there might be remnants of this left in the save/load routine.

Makes sense to me -- If you've never been to a given map/area, the game just needs to keep track of the fact that you've never been there, and assume that it's in its default state. Once you've gone to a new location, it now needs to add the flags (such as "does this object/mob exist?" and coordinates & item colections for dead enemies) to the save file for everything in there. That crap adds up over time. )

I do think merchant inventory should reset (as said in the loading tip). Although I've never checked if they do reset and at what frequency.

First of all, it's not instant so you always have the possibility of buying again something you sold by error.

Second, the game as tons of 'junk' items and this would slow your save/load considerably by the end-point if it's all left in the save data (think how many weapon and armor Raedric hold has alone)

And last, I can't even browse the inventory of the merchants I usually go to for the items I may want because they have hundreds of junk item in their inventory hiding the things I actually may want to buy =/

I don't really know what you're doing, but keep up the good work.

I've opened the save with WinRar but trying to read the files themselves (with Notepad++) is impossible, something you guys use to make it readable or simply checking for the annoted times things are mentioned?

My biggest file is MobileObjects (obviously) followed by the Copperlane area of Defiance Bay. While the store vendor list was long, it only seemed to account to about 0.06MB filesize (as per manually removing them and comparing changes, yeah, blunt method but all I have now).

My own MobileObjects by doing simply wordcount checks (again, so barbaric) gives less Xaurip items than reported, but more SecondChance items.

A search for _summon wields 3772 hits, bit much if you ask me...

Also seems still some Rime_and_Frost_Trap(Clone)'s linger around in the file.

Though I really have no idea what I'm doing so I might be wrong on all accounts XD

EDIT:

Funnily enough in regards to eRe4s3r a search for "Wall_of" resulted 7 hits, most of them proper items or spells, with only one exception:

Wall_of_Flame(Clone)AR_0604_Stronghold_Great_Hall

Seems it might be an issue with clones not properly getting unloaded? Out of the 3772 _summon _summon(clone) is the case 3310 times.

Or maybe I see things that aren't there...

For completeness references; soonish in act III, MobileObjects file is 8.6MB

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

So, started a bit of Twin Elk, obviously new maps would raise the file-size, now it's 1.2MB bigger, with the Mobile Objects being 1.5MB bigger.

Also in that time approxiately 300 extra summons got add to the savegame, taking into account it's usually listed thrice still makes 100 extra entries.

Now I still may be way off here, but I'm personally thinking my chanter getting some good summons and me using figures is the cause that saving and loading takes longer for me than before. Just some numbers, anyone feel free to prove me wrong if those chanter summons are in for a good reason...

_Summon: 4073
_Summon(clone): 3562

cre_skeleton_chanter_summon: 1481
cre_beetle_wood_summon: 846
CRE_Wurm_Summon: 888

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Checking on the status of this. I'm in Act III in Blood Sands, and my loads are starting to become intolerable. I scanned through an uncompressed save file, and I have 600+ chanter skeleton summoner references, in one blood sands save alone, without Kana or my custom adventurer chanter in my party. I'd be especially interested in these making the next patch.

This is OSX 1.0.6.1619 -steam

Edited by epu

Confirming that the 2.0.1 steam patch has removed my skeleton references if I resave (the .lvl file I am active in is cleaned up ok).

Load times haven't gotten better for me on OSX 10.10.5 / mid-2011 macbook air.

Hi all.

Since when i start playing (way before of 2.01), i've always experienced very sloooooow loadings when zoning or loading a save game, as many others, it seems.

For example, using the save in this archive (the one in the Barracks), after starting the game:

• Loading a save in AR_0602_Brighthollow_Lower:    1 m 50 s
  • Exiting to AR_0601_Stronghold_Exterior:                 1 m 30 s
  • Going to AR_0604_Stronghold_Great_Hall:             1 m 08 s
  • Entering in AR_0606_Stronghold_Barracks:                   29 s

My system specs are quite low (it's an old desktop) but since the game runs quite smooth after loaded, i've always liked to mess up with gamefiles to try to understand why, so, several months ago i discovered this topic and the infamous Rime and Frost bug.

Fortunately, i've used Rime and Frost very little, so there was just a few leftover entries and then come the fix. 

But i was not satisfied, cause i don't understand exactly how the savegame system work, so i've done a little bit of an investigation and some experiments:

A) I've bought back possibily ALL the gear i previously sold to merchants (all of them except the ones in Twin Helm market and some minor ones). sold it to my Craft Shop guy in Caed Nua (since i never go there, so i prefer to bloat up him list instead the one of the Merchand in the Great Hall) and them, hoping to remove them definitively, i deleted AR_0610_Craft_Shop.lvl for my save, so that it gets reset to default (i would likely have used the console command "RemoveItem" to delete them, but it was TOO timeconsuming, since there was hundreds, maybe thousands, of items).

I was quite disappointed, since the savegame shrinks a bit, but it was in the order of 100-200kb and not of 1-2mb as i hoped.

B) After having fired all the hirelings, i extract that savegame and, following the hints of this thread, looked at the entries.

I choose to use Xaurip items, since no vendor sell them by default, are equipped only by Xaurips (that are already quite extinct in my game) and are easily tracked.

I found this: https://www.dropbox.com/home/Public?preview=Xaurip-Barracks-Fresh.jpg

250 Xaurip shield and spear in the MobileObjects.save, with most of the entries that point to Copperlane Exterior, Stronghold GreatHall, Crucible Keep and Blacksmith in Gilded Vale. The location with the merchants where i sold most of the stuff.

89 Xaurip Champion's Spear, not in the MobileObjects.save, just in the .lvl of the map in which are the vendors (Stronghold GreatHall in particular).

This is strange, cause at that point i did not have ANY Xaurip shields and spear in my stash nor in any merchant list. I double checked.

But the entries where there, so probably, they are leftovers. Why? If drops and item collection list are stored in the specific .lvl files, why some of them are also in the MobileObjects?

C) i went further with the experimentation. While in Caed Nua i use the console to force some attacks

3X StrongholdForceAttack 5 (3 Xaurip Skirmisher and some Wurms in the Great Hall)
3X StrongholdForceAttack 17 (2 Drakes, some Wurms, 2 X Skirmisher and one Priest)

Since i was there and after all the zone in/zone out (and the slaying, of course :) i also use EncounterSpawn Enc_SA_Bandits, Enc_Cut_Throat, Enc_GoldpactKnight_Sellswords to spawn a couple more enemies and check another thing.

After that go to Yenwood, do a little zoning, rest and come back to the Hall and finally go in to the library (And that is the second file in the zip).

The exit the game and go checking the files:

This is the result: https://www.dropbox.com/home/Public?preview=Post+Encounter.jpg

As you can see, this means that the loot after the Encounters build up in the savegamefiles, also if they are not lootable. This happens in the Exterior and in the Great Hall and i don't know if this is the case also for a couple of other Encounter in the games.

This is of course not related just to Xaurip items, in fact i search also for HAT_Hoods.prefab before and after the various encounters in the exterior keep, and the build up: https://www.dropbox.com/home/Public?preview=Hat_Hood.jpg

Probably it's the same for all the equipment of enemies, body parts (Drake Talons, Xaurip Tongues and so on...) and also for the equipment of henchlings that may die during the battles (Manually resolved).

Of course this behaviour it's surely not a BIG hit on performance as the Chanter Rime and Forst and the Summons, cause in that case there were several thousands of entries meanwhile in this we are takling just of hundreds, but i think that it should be investigated further, since as an example, just after some encounter in the keep, AR_0601_Stronghold_Exterior.lvl went from 840Kb to 1530Kb, and probably in that 840Kb there are also several hundred of Kb of the previous attacks on my keep. 

A Similar thing happen in the Great Hall.

My next step will be to search for specific entries that should not be there and try to clean some files using a modified version of the script used in this thread.

Of course it will be not possibile to clean them all, since for normal equipment, for me it's difficult to discern betweenn proper NCP equipment and leftofver entries.

Hope this helps in some manner.

HAve a nice day!

• Like 1

Hello there!

In my aimless efforts digging throught the savegame files i start to understand what are the entries in *.lvl files (they are pretty readable indeed), mobileobjects' entries are still quite.

The "Why" it's another story :)

That said, i look at the .csv generated throught "AuditSaveGame" in the console and have some questions.

Currently i am in my Stronghold Great Hall, and in it's lvl data i find:

Spear_Xaurip_Champion(Clone)	AR_0604_Stronghold_Great_Hall	1982f062-a53a-425d-bd26-a5e003bfd16c
Spear_Xaurip_Champion(Clone)	AR_0604_Stronghold_Great_Hall	f7981e14-f276-4356-8db8-e14b040d2a7e
Spear_Xaurip_Champion(Clone)	AR_0604_Stronghold_Great_Hall	275c6d7e-f655-454d-959a-89f37fe07b8d
Spear_Xaurip_Champion(Clone)	AR_0604_Stronghold_Great_Hall	8f7010fa-fc05-49e6-88d9-b454a4adb7a5
Spear_Xaurip_Champion(Clone)	AR_0604_Stronghold_Great_Hall	fd9973a1-60c9-4713-ad86-9b97b44b2bf6
Spear_Xaurip_Champion(Clone)	AR_0604_Stronghold_Great_Hall	d018950f-fb71-4b2e-b501-bc3b97b89319
Spear_Xaurip_Champion(Clone)	AR_0604_Stronghold_Great_Hall	f95302e8-fd8a-462b-9d36-4ccb4c498ddd
Spear_Xaurip_Champion(Clone)	AR_0604_Stronghold_Great_Hall	502a4496-70ae-4bc1-84e8-e06db193d189
NPC_BV_Wealthy_Lord	AR_0604_Stronghold_Great_Hall	ab44cf04-f0ac-4876-9ac9-bd54a57f3c93
CRE_Xaurip_Skirmisher(Clone)	AR_0604_Stronghold_Great_Hall	5dad38f5-9c75-46a5-9adf-985619af2d32
CRE_Xaurip_Skirmisher(Clone)	AR_0604_Stronghold_Great_Hall	74e9a4bd-1758-4e59-ba20-6acbcd2fa3ed
CRE_Xaurip_Skirmisher(Clone)	AR_0604_Stronghold_Great_Hall	4048cf9c-eb3f-4e85-9cda-102ced88c513
CRE_Wurm(Clone)	AR_0604_Stronghold_Great_Hall	f8cab59a-23a7-4ace-a270-edf307d240c1
CRE_Wurm(Clone)	AR_0604_Stronghold_Great_Hall	657f8619-018d-4afd-9e86-01c945b804bc
CRE_Wurm(Clone)	AR_0604_Stronghold_Great_Hall	1da476ae-7f85-47b2-8427-14b412be1036
CRE_Xaurip_Skirmisher(Clone)	AR_0604_Stronghold_Great_Hall	18daccdd-e58e-4e35-829c-e6d41d1c8b60
CRE_Xaurip_Skirmisher(Clone)	AR_0604_Stronghold_Great_Hall	dd0984bd-535e-4639-ad69-276be17c5f73
CRE_Xaurip_Skirmisher(Clone)	AR_0604_Stronghold_Great_Hall	92db519c-255d-478c-82b9-d3225acb966e
CRE_Wurm(Clone)	AR_0604_Stronghold_Great_Hall	b98b1b54-f51c-4c55-adea-98142d26fb80
CRE_Wurm(Clone)	AR_0604_Stronghold_Great_Hall	b66b9992-fd53-4b44-8019-55cda829b450
CRE_Wurm(Clone)	AR_0604_Stronghold_Great_Hall	1f1a74af-727b-489f-be9e-040e56add788
CRE_Xaurip_Skirmisher(Clone)	AR_0604_Stronghold_Great_Hall	74c7ad85-b73f-452b-8adb-56df747d8815

As you can see, there are entries for all the spawned creature from stronhold attack (this is just a part of the data) and my General Merc Vendor it's quite obsessed with Xaurip Champion Spear. He still keep track of them, also if he has none in his store.

Is it normal? Is my savegame bugged? Who knows.

In the mobileobjects data i found of course all the player/companion equipement, talents, abilities, spells BUT i found, for examaple also this:

PX1_Galvinos_Resonance_Amplifier(Clone)	Companion_Caroc(Clone)_3	AR_0604_Stronghold_Great_Hall	4b8b573a-da5b-4af9-9a0d-93eeeb7ccf0e

Not one, not two, not three but eight times, each with a different key.

So, that means a new object it's created every time i use Galvino's Resonance Amplifier? It's a way to keep track of the uses?

I also have 28 entries for Heoadan (it's store and all the thing i sold to him, and that's really disappointing, not because he has The Disappointer in his stash, but cause it could at least use me the courtesy of drop the stuff, i would have been useful in that part of the game. How could a man be greed also in death and keep him attached to gamefiles also after, is unbelievable.

Also, as said before, i have all the drops of encounter (Likely PART_Xaurip_Tonge, PART_Awakened_Root and so on).

Other things that  i don't understand are theese:

Druid_Spiritshift_Armor(Clone)	Companion_Hiravias(Clone)_4	AR_0011_Dyrford_Tavern_02	8adac5ce-4c3f-41a5-8350-da058f8e9ab6
Druid_Cat_Claws(Clone)	Companion_Hiravias(Clone)_4	AR_0011_Dyrford_Tavern_02	12e36935-0ae5-4010-8b25-8858a9c9a210
Druid_Cat_Claws(Clone)	Companion_Hiravias(Clone)_4	AR_0011_Dyrford_Tavern_02	6d5cb8aa-b8c9-46b1-b4fb-bf5f09d186be
Druid_Spiritshift_Armor(Clone)	Companion_Hiravias(Clone)_4	AR_0011_Dyrford_Tavern_02	ece1d9c9-f21f-4d54-8b9c-28d9a49b1f28
Druid_Cat_Claws(Clone)	Companion_Hiravias(Clone)_4	AR_0011_Dyrford_Tavern_02	7da42513-93a8-4664-9678-64c734498645
Druid_Cat_Claws(Clone)	Companion_Hiravias(Clone)_4	AR_0011_Dyrford_Tavern_02	6af37327-3a3a-4de6-9757-4a04d239317e

Why keep track of how many times Hiravias use Druid_Cat_Claws in the Dyrford_Tavern upper floor (i probably kill someone there, can't remember)?

It's not the only case, there are several.

Again, is this working as intended or not? Shouldnìt most them be temporary effects and discarded at some point?