Stronghold Adventures/Events?

How frequently are you supposed to get stronghold adventures and events? I'm about halfway 'til 6 and have had the stronghold for the duration of ~10 days in game, 6 hours real life, and completed ~4 quests. I've also recruited all the companions.

During that time I've had 1 attack on my stronghold and 0 adventure options to send companions on. I haven't read any stronghold bugs about this, but with what else is going on I was wondering if this is normal or bad luck or what? Friends of mine have already received a few adventures and are at roughly the same stage.

How frequently are you supposed to get stronghold adventures and events? I'm about halfway 'til 6 and have had the stronghold for the duration of ~10 days in game, 6 hours real life, and completed ~4 quests. I've also recruited all the companions.

During that time I've had 1 attack on my stronghold and 0 adventure options to send companions on. I haven't read any stronghold bugs about this, but with what else is going on I was wondering if this is normal or bad luck or what? Friends of mine have already received a few adventures and are at roughly the same stage.

I'd like to know too.  I have no idea what you have to build, if anything, to start getting the adventures.  Or is it related to how many quests you've done, or where you are in game?

you can give yourself an adventure via the console:

StrongholdForceAdventure

and use an option from the following list:

None,Minor,Average,Major,Grand,Legendaryso open the console and type:StrongholdForceAdventure Grandto give yourself a grand adventure.tested and works, though you need to finish quite a few quests with your main team in order to complete a grand adventure, so be patient.

Some events that like the special recruits that show up at the Keep or the Supplicant from Gilded Vale are easily missable. Sometimes by the time you return to the keep they would have already left. For instance the Supplicant arrived and left at the same time because he thinks I ignored him when I was simply traveling from Searing Falls to Cead Nua. I wish they extend the time of their stay.

Getting rid of the turn system for stronghold events and quests would also help immensely.

I get why they did it that way... they didn't want people to spam fortress events for profit.

but this was a very clunky solution to that IMO.

surely there are better ways of going about it.  as it is, the keep entirely feels like it should have been a DLC released for free a month down the road, after the main game was played and smoothed out a bit, and they had a chance to think of better ways to implement the features in it, and polish some of the content.

You have to complete quests to encourage adventures to pop up. It's somehow connected to experience gained.

Game time does not make events happen at the stronghold. Time played IRL does not affect it either. 

Fastest way to speed it up is to work through the bounty hunt missions. (Although those run out eventually.)

Yeah, I believe I read someone saying it's directly related to tasks/quest completion.

Do a quest/task and you get progression/new events.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster . . .

when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you

With enough prestige you will get a rare merchant with very nice items.

Cail The Silent- The drake coils its body protectively around something. "One day I will become a burning thing. Bright and terrible like my spark."
Quest "Cinders of Faith"

Sagani- Sagani chuckles. "Nothing against these stuffy forests, but you haven't seen the southern lights over Naasitaq."
Quest "The Long Hunt"