How do you obtain enchanting recipes?

I was looking at the wiki page for crafting, and it says you have to find recipes before you can enchant. 

I've gotten myself up to level 7, and I have yet to encounter any recipe items while playing. There are a very, very small number of recipes in my "known" list, but I don't know how they got there (or if I started the game with them). Am I missing something?

This may be an antiquated mechanic?  It seems they're only restricted by level and resource currently.

Yeah, I was actually really surprised I had most recipes already written down and everything. That was pretty...underwhelming.

This may be an antiquated mechanic?  It seems they're only restricted by level and resource currently.

Yeah, I was actually really surprised I had most recipes already written down and everything. That was pretty...underwhelming.

So you dont find more recipes?? Ugh so much for the discovery aspect. It certainly doesnt make it feel special or well thought of.

I was very disappointed. They promised recipes. During the beta I thought those are the basics and you can discover the others in the full game. Furthermore you only get 2 sky dragon eyes and 2 adra dragon scales in the entire game for superb enchantments. Yet, there are so many unique items with superb properties. One might think there's a dragon at every corner and killing them is some kind of child's hobby, yet you only get to kill one of each which is very contradicting.

Some of the stronghold upgrades provide enchanting ingredients such as the aforementioned Sky Dragon Eyes, either for purchase or random placement into your treasury. That's the only effect that I personally know of.