Killed all of House Doemenel...is this a problem? [light SPOILERS]

Sooo I killed those thieves that house Doemenel had hired to rob some dude.  And I went to house Doemenel to shove the letter proving their involvement in this in their faces.

They wanted me to finish the job for them, I said they can F themselves, one thing led to another, and I killed every man, woman, and child in their mansion.

So now, my question is...will this somehow screw up the story?  Am I okay continuing on with House Doemenel wiped out?  Or should I reload?

Edited by Creslin321

If that is the way you want to play the game go for it! It is your character, if you think that he would do something like that, he should.  You said he (you) got tired of them and found that to be the best solution, it is a role playing game dude 

I actually don't think you can kill npc's that effect the main story

Edited by Ravila

Wiped them out too. You could do some quests for them before doing so - some exp and money. Also that lady on the second floor could sell you some items.

Also I did a quest for her - "Hard Feelings", letting that guy go and the quest seemed finished. But during the fight I've got a message, that this quest failed.

And also there was a message that quest "The Changing of the Guard" failed too, but I think I didn't even start that one. I think it was connected to house head.

Sooo I killed those thieves that house Doemenel had hired to rob some dude.  And I went to house Doemenel to shove the letter proving their involvement in this in their faces.

They wanted me to finish the job for them, I said they can F themselves, one thing led to another, and I killed every man, woman, and child in their mansion.

So now, my question is...will this somehow screw up the story?  Am I okay continuing on with House Doemenel wiped out?  Or should I reload?

Im doing a similar thing with the knights crucible, though i plan on doing a few quests for them first maybe, i dont think they are integral to the story. the problem for me is a did a quick test to see if the loot is worth it and the loot from the leader of the knights is barely worth the hassle of killing them all, still i fits with the RP ive got going (Im rping that i follow the god Wael and am strinking down the followerers of all other gods (got an ARR in the story setion im gonna update))