Hey guys. One of the biggest complaints I have heard about the game Is the lack of interesting NPCs, lack of chatter between them and yourself depending on alignment and romance options. I will be buying this game as soon as I finish Legend of Grimrock 2 (which is amazing) but this is pretty disappointing to read coming from the guys who gave us Planescape Torment.

I've had fun conversations with my NPCs. I haven't heard tons of banter just wandering around, but they have participated in dialogue. I've been here more than playing the game, but I've got three NPCs right now and their personalities are interesting. One of them is a bit... weird. As an aside, I really enjoyed Grimrock 2. It was a blast. ...And the ending was more gratifying and yet actually easier than the original Grimrock.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Remember that this was pretty much a Baldur's Gate homage, at least heavily inspired by it. I think you'll want to play Torment: Tides of Numenera, which is more of a Planescape Torment homage, for the real heavy dialogue goodness. I know I will. 

- How can I live my life if I can't even tell good from evil?

- Eh, they're both fine choices. Whatever floats your boat.