Problem trying to position selected party members

reclinemusic

Question

With a custom formation active, when I select more than 1 but less than my full party, the location I click on the map is not where they end up moving.  I put a simple short video on youtube, below:

https://youtu.be/Dc6HidFeRDE

This bug is cropping up with Custom Formations active. When I switch back to a default formation, the problem goes away.

Thanks

Edited by reclinemusic

2 answers to this question

I'm not entirely sure, as you don't show the custom formation setup in the video, but it seems like the move to the position relative to the mouse pointer icon in the custom formation screen.

There's a green icon in the middle of the top row, I think it's means where the mouse click is, and then all party members move relative to it's position

Ok, that seems to be the explanation:  with a custom formation, selecting 2 or more characters and positioning them moves them to a location relative to the green icon in the middle of the top row of the custom formation editor.  It just feels really awkward. 

I want to use my custom formation, but now I probably won't because there are many instances where I'm selecting 2 or more characters to micro-manange their positions but trying to move them is very frustrating.

Edited by reclinemusic