Vengiatta Rugia - where is this UNIQUE ARMOR?

Hey guys,

does anybody know how one can obtain the unique padded armor called "Vengiatta Rugia"?

Looking at the name, I would assume somewhere in Defiance Bay while doing quests for the Vallian Repuclics or House Doemenel.

Any clues? :)

• 2 weeks later...

For ****'s sake, dude. Just because the forum has a spoiler tag doesn't mean you need to spoil things uneccessarily. Could've just said "final boss of floor 15" and given the exact same information without spoiling people. Have some consideration.

• Like 1

Why not ? I come here to find accurate and complete information and I also give the same. Until a full written walkthrough or complete wiki is available I expect to be spoiled rotten and I also spoil on a spoiler free forum.

Except that much information wasn't at all necessary to be "complete" for the purpose of answering OP's question. You're just being an inconsiderate @sshole. I'm not saying that as a personal attack so please don't take it as such - just saying that to state "I would also spoil on a spoiler free forum" is an @ssholeish thing to say. Like I said - please have some consideration for others. If you can answer a question without spoiling, do so.

Edited by Matt516

You're just being an inconsiderate @sshole. I'm not saying that as a personal attack so please don't take it as such...

Wow. Calling people an inconsiderate a-hole and then say it's not a personal attack.  :facepalm:  

The forum has a spoiler tag. Expect thing to be spoiled when you start reading here. 

My mistake , I meant  free to spoil forum.

I am the OP, and I have no problem with your hint of an adra dragon sitting on the bottom of Endless Paths.

I mean, I come to these forums every evening. I expect to read spoilers. If I was afraid of spoilers, I wouldn´t have asked in the first place, or kept away from the forums.