Suggestion, if it's not too late: Arachnophobic Mode

I think we should have a mod that removes all dungeons for people who are claustrophobic, all outdoor areas for agoraphobics, and all ladders, mountains and deep holes for acrophobics.

Also i need a mod that switches all english voice dialogues in the game with portuguese so i can let my brother that has a gringophobia to play.

is there a phobia o' awkward exposition? am understanding that poe is a new world and bloated info drops is the most simple and straightforward way to makes essential setting details known to the player, but our phobia makes us particular sensitive to such stuff.  am also having a phobia o' repetitive mob encounters.  our fear causes such anxiety that we literal broke out in hives fighting undead in level 8 o' the endless paths.  we curled up into a fetal position after fighting the 5th or 6th mob o' skaen cultists in the place east o' defiance bay. yes, am certain that arachnophobia is a serious condition, but Gromnir's phobias is equal serious, and fixing game to accommodate us would benefit many more players than would removal o' spiders from poe.

HA! Good Fun!

ps we liked poe quite a bit, but it were heavy handed with the exposition and the mobs placements. 

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Jeez get over yourself.

Why do people these days think the world should revolve around them?

Grow up. Deal with it.

You should try using the "Quote" button, so that people know to whom you're responding.

Sorry. It was addressed to any one who feels there should be specially tailored versions of pretty much any form of entertainment to ensure it meets their personal wants.

It's a fantasy game. You can't throw a stick in a fantasy world without hitting a giant, venomous spider!! If you don't like spiders then just go away.

Not a computer game, but in the older versions of the Warhammer tabletop wargame, goblins had "elf phobia". They feared elves unless they outnumbered them 2:1. It made for some hilarious battles on occasion.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein