Berathian Priest Robes

mistero1982

Question

5 answers to this question

I just assumed that if you had already started a fight on that level before finding and equipping the robes you couldn't just pop on robes in the wake of your slaughter and stop being hostile. So it might not be a bug.

Edited by Llamageddon

I just assumed that if you had already started a fight on that level before finding and equipping the robes you couldn't just pop on robes in the wake of your slaughter and stop being hostile. So it might not be a bug.[/quote ]

You know the passphrase talking whit Nedmar AFTER getting insidie the sanctuary.

Yeah, you can enter the sanctuary (chapel/priest quarters) via the walls and you enter right next to two sets of three priests robes which trigger some dialogue about using them as a disguise. I assume coming in this way and wearing them before engaging any enemies allows you to blend in and not get attacked or is certainly supposed to; I went on a slaughter-fest so haven't actually confirmed if that is working or not, I can confirm that trying to put the robes on after killing someone on that level does not stop the NPCs being hostile though.

Yeah I believe you have to get the robes prior to engaging anyone on that level, but I remember reading if you initiate a dialogue three or more times on that floor while wearing the robes, they all turn hostile anyway and will attack

You can climb up to the temple level without disguise, with minimal fighting, ... and reach Nedmar with the help of the robes, but after talking to some priests and guards. Then the passphrase can be helpful for that level of the keep only.