Is there a mod or save editor that would allow for stats/skills rerolling?

Try the IEMod. You'll find it in the big modding thread in the Backer Beta Discussion subforum. It adds a ClassChange console command and unlocks AttributeScore.

(I'd link you, but I'm on my phone.)

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.

I downloaded IE Mod. I wrote in console "Iroll20s", I click on my char, I typed "ChangeClass" and nothing happened. I had message in log "No command or script accepint ChangeClass 0 permimeter exists"

Any ideas?

I downloaded IE Mod. I wrote in console "Iroll20s", I click on my char, I typed "ChangeClass" and nothing happened. I had message in log "No command or script accepint ChangeClass 0 permimeter exists"

Any ideas?

You don't CLICK on your character, you type in the NAME of the character you want to respec.  The in-game name is different than the one the player sees, but the name for your own character is easy; it's "player." 

If you want to respec any of the companions, use the FindCharacter command and their call name.  For example, "FindCharacter Aloth" tells us that his in-game name is "Companion_Aloth(Clone)_#" where # is Aloth's current level.

You can find more information at http://rien-ici.com/iemod/console/

• Like 1