So confused. They forgot my physical copy.

Signed Retail Collector's Edition

This tier includes:

• Signed Collector's Box Version of Pillars of Eternity, DRM free for Windows, Mac, or Linux, with DVD and printed manual.
  • Cloth Map of the World.
  • Pillars of Eternity Kickstarter Backer Cloth Patch.
  • Pillars of Eternity Mouse Pad.
  • Hardcover full color Pillars of Eternity Collector's Book
  • Early Access Beta Key.
  • Pillars of Eternity T-Shirt.
  • Special Thanks in-game credits.
  • Thank you postcard from the development team.
  • VIP Forum Badge.
  • Digital Strategy Guide.
  • Digital Novella by Chris Avellone.
  • Digital Campaign Almanac.
  • Digital download of the Cooking with Tim Cookbook – An RPG-themed e-Cookbook.
  • Digital Download of the making of Pillars of Eternity Documentary.
  • Digital download of Wasteland 2 DRM free.
  • Digital download of Pillars of Eternity's first expansion pack.
  • Kickstarter Exclusive In-Game Pet.
  • Digital High-Res Game Map.
  • Digital High-Res Concept Art Pieces.
  • Wallpapers for Multiple Monitors.
  • Pillars of Eternity Themed Ringtones.
  • Digital Downloadable Soundtrack in MP3 and FLAC.
  • Digital Collector's Book.
  • Digital Downloadable Copy of Pillars of Eternity, DRM free for Windows, Mac, or Linux.
  • Kickstarter only in-game achievement and item.

I've checked my box like 3 times, thinking I'm overlooking it, but there's no physical dvd that came with it, when there should be. I got the manual and everything else, but no physical dvd of the game, how the heck did that get overlooked? Especially after paying 250 dollars lol. 

Obsidian ‏@Obsidian Current PayPal status: $140,000. 2,200 backers

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

Kick Starter is a fixed 5% charge at the end.

There was a poll about delaying the shipping of "everything" for potentially weeks, or shipping physical goods but not the game disc until later - the latter won out I believe. I assume it's that, although with the staggered way things are shipping, I'm not sure exactly how it's playing out in actuality or if plans changed at the last minute etc.

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

That would explain it then lol. Haven't been on the forums in forever, so didn't know. Thanks!

"Hmm so last Paypal information was 140,000 putting us at 4,126,929. We did well over and beyond 4 million, and still have an old backer number from Paypal. 76,186 backers. It's very possible that we have over 75,000 backers if I had new Paypal information. Which means we may have 15 Mega dungeon levels, and we already are going to have an amazing game + cats (I swear I will go stir crazy if Adam doesn't own up to the cats thing :p)."

Switching to Paypal means that more of your money will go towards Project Eternity. (The more you know.)

Paypal charges .30 cents per transaction and 2.2% for anything over 100,000 per month for U.S currency. Other currency is different, ranging from anywhere between 2.2-4.9%.

Thanks guys, that's what I get for not coming to the forums and seeing what was going on with the development of the game. Life's just been busy!

• Like 1