Moon godlikes racial ability, the numbers?

I have a Moon Godlike paladin, and it's definitely not "4 Endurance."  I would guess it's more like 20 or 30.

(My main problem is my paladin is usually the first one to take damage, since my fighter's deflection is much better.  So it's rare anyone else gets a taste of that healing wave anyway.)

It's like 4 Endurance, IIRC.

I actually think the best use of it might be keeping track of ENDURANCE during barbarian rage.

Same on all levels (75, 50, 25%)? Does it affect the moon godlike character as well or only other allies? I can def see a moon godlike barbarian as viable if thats true, given the low deflection of barbarians. 

I have a Moon Godlike paladin, and it's definitely not "4 Endurance."  I would guess it's more like 20 or 30.

(My main problem is my paladin is usually the first one to take damage, since my fighter's deflection is much better.  So it's rare anyone else gets a taste of that healing wave anyway.)

I think he was refering to 4 per tick (whatever that is, per second?). But if the total is about 20-30 thats good info as well. Its not bad at all, its kind of like an AOE lay on hands then.

Any one of you know just about how big the AOE is? Compared to something else (paladin aura?) or guestimated in "meters"?

Edited by ISC

I just checked and some stats are actually displayed on the ability in the game (but not in character creation). First of all, the base AOE is 20m(!!!), and the heal is listed as "+10 Endurance" but it does seem to happen over time but there is no duration listed so its difficult to know exactly how much it heals in practice..

The size is definitely below-average as far as aura's go. I'm not too far into the game, but I have a Moon godlike, and I'd say it has a fairly unique size; bigger radius than a lot of Fan AoE but smaller than Chanter and most Modal auras. It's large enough to hit your other frontliner's but probably won't be affecting your ranged characters in the back. I do have the same issue as the previous guy, where my Moon is hit first so only she gets the heal for the 25% proc and a lot of times the 50% proc as well. Even if it's just for themselves, it's a good ability to counter any surprise first-strike attacks from enemies that do more damage than you expected; a nice buffer for those surprises.

It's not over time. it happens instantly, though it does seem to have a delay between you dropping below x% and the actual heal. You'll see like blue circle waves coming from your character.

Also, it scales with stats (might for helaing done and Int for radius) AND level. Yes, It'll heal more when you level up. It's probably one of the best racials imo, especially since it can heal your whole party up to 3 times per encounter. It does require you to take some damage befor it even triggers so it's probably best for front liners. Could be awesome for Monks, allowing them to get wounds while instantly healing back a portion of the damage.

Note however, that it only heals Endurance. Relying on it to keep you consious might drain your Health rather quickly.

Still, a custom party of only Moon Godlike is probably quite hard to kill.

Edited by Blave

Alright, some more observations!

It is both "instant" and over time! At level 1 the heal is 10 endurance in the first wave, then it heals about 1 endurance/tick in between the heal waves. I dont know if closer distance or levels allows for more waves to hit, but in my testrun another 10 endurance wave hit by the end of it in addition to the first one, after about 5 endurance healed over time. So thats something like 25 endurance which is VERY much at level 1 for a /encounter with 20meter AOE. However, it does of course come with the cost of a helmet, so moon godlikes may actually have something worth that. 

Blave: You're right about the level thing. I checked at level 5 and then the ability listed +22 endurance. Whats that, like... +3 additional endurance per level? Note that this is base, might +/- 0%. Moon godlikes racial might be one of the very few racials that scale with level, which is seriously powerful. Some other abilities are %-based, but several are just a set number from level one (distant advantage with +5 accuracy for example. Which is pretty good but loses significance over the course of the game).