Hi how does someone know what stat increases the amount of daylie spells a wizard can cast i run 2 wizards my own and the companion npc but the amounts of there daylie spells does not match my companion is lvl 8 but he can cast 11 times lvl 1 spells while my wizard  witch is lvl 9 can only cast 4 times on all spell levels. 

I am wondering did i miss a important stat i have might 19 and int 19 with gear or did a need some other stat as high.

so is 4 casts for all spell lvls a standard for wizards or is my character bugged since i am lvl 9 and all spell levels go up to 4 after a rest while my companion is lvl 8 and he can cast a lot more then me i can not compare to ther wizards beside him.

At certain levels you can unlock Talents to gain an extra cast for specific levels. There's also a few items you can equip that also boost the number of casts you get per day. Also once you reach a certain level, 1st and 2nd level spells will become per encounter instead of per day. This also applies to Druids and Priests.