Stronghold lv2 attack(wyrms and littlemen) a really bad bug.

iswearthisisbaldursgate

Question

So after i got my cool stronghold and got my first attack i did a manual defend. Now heres the fun part: i have annihliated them but they keep respawning when i enter my great hall. I cant use the merchan or possibly some events in there because its always infested with wyrms and little kobold thingsi cant remember thier name its quite difficult. Also they keep removing 1-2 of my hirelings every time i enter the main hall. Is there some way to fix this by waiting long enough for a 2nd attack or just deal with endless supply of annoyance. Also my stronghold report keeps haveing 1 notification but whenever i press it nothing happens.

2 answers to this question

Having the same issue here, different mobs .... but yeah, basically unable to access anything in the main keep.  It's extremely frustrating.  They keep killing off random hirelings anytime I go in there and I can't access my treasury either.  From what I can tell this is only an issue in the keep, I'd done several that were right outside the main keep and haven't had any respawn issues.  It may have to do with the hirelings, the invasions didn't bug were ones I did before I got any hirelings....?

Update: all of the manual resolve attack dont go away right now im figthing against bandits AND my stronghold welcoming party. At this rate ill have a collection of everey manual defences waiting eagerly for my return and autoresolve is just too expensive.

heres the link to my savegame

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0qrfopt50ltxsw2/6d05146c-5584-40f6-94d5-c478c06517d8%20autosave.savegame?dl=0