Hi folks!

I just had a thought wondering how feasible it would be to try to run through the game with a party made up entirely of one class.  

For example, a part of only fighters or barbs or wizards etc?

I like RPing, so I'm picturing a group of X from, say, a training school, who through some tragic event are thrown out into the world and must survive.   

I can imagine a party of only wizards being much more difficult than a party, say, of a combat class. 

Anyone tried it? 

I think its possible with tanky classes, but it will not work on all wizards for example, I htink that most viable would be 6 fighters party

• Like 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Then an all Ranger Team would prob fair pretty well. While each animal companion is far from Tanky... 6 of them each off-tanking each other would hold up pretty well as they attempted to trip up the enemy while an army of archer rangers rained down the pain. 

• Like 1

6 Chanters for 18 summoned skeletons... rpg -> rts

6 Ciphers for mass paralyzes and mass domination... syndicate nostalgia

6 Paladins for Holy Crusade

6 Rogues for backstab sneak arbalest firing squad

Edited by ErlKing