Hail and well met, brave warriors! I hope everyone is enjoying their time looking for adventure, fortune and fame in the Eastern Reach of Eora!

I am curious as to the Big Big City 2, attained at $3.5 million.

"Baldur's Gate and Athkatla are big cities. Spanning multiple large maps with a ton of interiors, characters and quests, big cities are a lot of fun. Like strongholds, they also take a lot of work to do well. We're going to have one big city in Project Eternity. Would you like two? If you take us on an exciting adventure to $3.5 Million, we will take you on an exciting adventure to another big city."

Defiance Bay is Big Big City 1. Where can I find Big Big City 2?

Travel safe, and may you continue to find adventure, fortune and fame!

• Like 1

Hail and well met, brave warriors! I hope everyone is enjoying their time looking for adventure, fortune and fame in the Eastern Reach of Eora!

I am curious as to the Big Big City 2, attained at $3.5 million.

"Baldur's Gate and Athkatla are big cities. Spanning multiple large maps with a ton of interiors, characters and quests, big cities are a lot of fun. Like strongholds, they also take a lot of work to do well. We're going to have one big city in Project Eternity. Would you like two? If you take us on an exciting adventure to $3.5 Million, we will take you on an exciting adventure to another big city."

Defiance Bay is Big Big City 1. Where can I find Big Big City 2?

Travel safe, and may you continue to find adventure, fortune and fame!

It's twin elms. And... it's not as big as defiance bay