Hi,

I'll probably give PotD a go during the easter holidays (using six created characters), and I'd like to know your opinion(s) about a few things. Here's what I've got planned thus far:

[Tank]

Wild Orlan Fighter (CON/RES/PER)

[sniper]

Wood Elf Rogue (MIG/DEX/INT)

[buffs/Debuffs/AoE/Nukes/CC]

Wizard MIG/INT/DEX

Druid MIG/INT/DEX

Priest INT/DEX/MIG

I'm having a hard time deciding what to pick for the 6th slot. Another fighter tank ? A paladin tank ? A Chanter tank ? A ranged cipher ? Input regarding the last slot as well as what you deem critical talents/skills for the various characters would be greatly appreciated. Thus far I've only really nailed a few for the tank (Defender/Hold the Line/Cautious Attack) and Marksman or Gunner for the ranged rogue.

Krgds,

//Anghammarad

I would drop wizard and druid for something more frontline oriented personaly, chanter is good, paladin for auras or barbarian. Cypher is probably better than wizard for backliner I think.

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"