The most broken barb talent is One Stands alone. It's probably bugged though. But if you're stacking inspiring radiance you're into bug abuse territory already.

Most of the time i don't stack it because it's boring to cast before every fight. I didn't take that one yet. How is it bugged exactly ?

It adds flat +20 damage for all attacks when engaged by 2+ enemies. The tooltip mentions a damage increase, but nothing like that. It should've been like +20% or smth I think.

That's a really huge damage bonus, but engaging 2 enemies might be dangerous for my barbarian. I send him last and make him engage one enemy max, i gave him a two hander and he usually hits without any interruption.

The most broken barb talent is One Stands alone. It's probably bugged though. But if you're stacking inspiring radiance you're into bug abuse territory already.

Most of the time i don't stack it because it's boring to cast before every fight. I didn't take that one yet. How is it bugged exactly ?

It adds flat +20 damage for all attacks when engaged by 2+ enemies. The tooltip mentions a damage increase, but nothing like that. It should've been like +20% or smth I think.

Kinda like how Marked Prey is worded though it doesn't actually work that way. If it did add a flat 20 damage to you and your pet, Hunting Bow + Wolf ftw, lol

Do you need "Hold the Line" (+1 Engagement) for OSA to work? As far as I read the Wiki it says, that the default engagement limit is 1. This would mean that OSA would rarely trigger. There are also some Build guides which recommend "Hold the Line" in addition to OSA

• Like 1

Do you need "Hold the Line" (+1 Engagement) for OSA to work? As far as I read the Wiki it says, that the default engagement limit is 1. This would mean that OSA would rarely trigger. There are also some Build guides which recommend "Hold the Line" in addition to OSA

You need to BE ENGAGED by 2 people for it to work. Doesnt matter how many people you engage.

This exactly. Hold the Line helps if that character is a tank, but it's really only important how many people are on them at once.