Bug, Bounties out of order [big spoiler]

Arctic

Question

So .. this has really no sense. in the first round of bounties there is one about killing an ogre in Elmshore, this cant be done until act 3.

But.. when you finish this bounty, you get the next round of its and you get one about killing a dampir in copperlane but ... You cant go to copperlane since ints destroyed at end of act 2.

Just change the order of those bounties ...

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

So .. this has really no sense. in the first round of bounties there is one about killing an ogre in Elmshore, this cant be done until act 3.

But.. when you finish this bounty, you get the next round of its and you get one about killing a dampir in copperlane but ... You cant go to copperlane since ints destroyed at end of act 2.

I was wondering if it was just something I was doing wrong, but I see the same problem.

I got this answered in another forum:

You can go back to Defiance Bay at some point.

Specifically, when you walk into Twin Elms for the first time, the gate guards mention that the riots in Defiance Bay have subsided and that the city gates are open again.  It's their not-subtle way of saying "go away, estramor." 

I was wondering if it was just something I was doing wrong, but I see the same problem.