Bracers of Spiritual Power dont work

Arctic

Question

The items sais 1.2 spell damage multiplier, tried it with cypher and wizard, they dont increase the damage, nothing shown in the log, and i hitted for minium damage with a spell with the wizard.

*Shod-in-Faith boots dont work. (supposed to give consagrated ground)

Edited by Arctic

7 answers to this question

Googling Shod-in-Faith bug gives this thread, funny how I wasted the slot on Sagani for 25 hours :(

I think the flair Starcaller doesn't grant Minor Missiles

Edited by omegabet

Cail The Silent- The drake coils its body protectively around something. "One day I will become a burning thing. Bright and terrible like my spark."
Quest "Cinders of Faith"

Sagani- Sagani chuckles. "Nothing against these stuffy forests, but you haven't seen the southern lights over Naasitaq."
Quest "The Long Hunt"

The items sais 1.2 spell damage multiplier, tried it with cypher and wizard, they dont increase the damage, nothing shown in the log, and i hitted for minium damage with a spell with the wizard.

*Shod-in-Faith boots dont work. (supposed to give consagrated ground)

Yep, tried bracer of spiritual power on wizard and priest - nothing in the log, in spells info damage not changed after equip\uneuqip :(

Shod in Faith absolutely works. In fact, it works too well.

I wish there was some way to limit activation to when it's actually helpful (you know, like when 4 out of 6 party members aren't running around with full health).

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

spell storing: activates when being crit (no spell icon in abilities)- will activate most on chars with low defenses
spell striking: activates when you crit (no spell icon in abilities) -will activate most on chars with high acc

both properties and spells could use a tooltip though

PIllars of eternty (Hard) 1st playtrough: 155h, 38 m (main Ranger with bear(bow), Eder, Durance(off tank), Hirvais(off tank), Kana(ranged), Aloth/GM)
PIllars of eternty (PtoD) 2nd playtrough: 88h 30 m (main Bleak Walker Paladin, Eder, Barbarian, Monk, Rogue (ranged) Cypher(wand)
(not counting reloads and experimenting)
status i love the game, hate the bugs, and wish for better AI and Pathfinding

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/78749-needed-qualyty-of-life-improvements-information-and-transparency/

Also, on topic, havent seen any effect with Bracers of spiritual power

PIllars of eternty (Hard) 1st playtrough: 155h, 38 m (main Ranger with bear(bow), Eder, Durance(off tank), Hirvais(off tank), Kana(ranged), Aloth/GM)
PIllars of eternty (PtoD) 2nd playtrough: 88h 30 m (main Bleak Walker Paladin, Eder, Barbarian, Monk, Rogue (ranged) Cypher(wand)
(not counting reloads and experimenting)
status i love the game, hate the bugs, and wish for better AI and Pathfinding

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/78749-needed-qualyty-of-life-improvements-information-and-transparency/