Any tip to save Calisca ?

Maybe a mod to do so eventually, same with Heodan too. I wish there was another Rogue companion with dialogue that doesn't die in the first 30 minutes of the game.

Who is Heodan ?

You know, Rogue chap. Worries about his shirt. Hangs out with you and Calisca. Or is that sarcasm?

Anyway, yeah, I would have liked to keep them as well. 

Edited by Heijoushin

It really set the tone of the game for me - I was like "Oh hey there Calisca, welcome to the ranks of famous and well loved early game NPCs, you get to join Imoen, Morte, Virgil, Ian, et al on the totem pole, AND THEN THEY KILLED HER!  Set the grimmer tone (this game is far more grim than any of the IE games, excepting Torment) right off the bat.  Loved it. 

It's a shame there aren't just more NPCs in general - I'd have taken a few less fleshed out NPCs just floating around for variety - but I guess they figured you could make those on your own. 

Maybe a mod to do so eventually, same with Heodan too. I wish there was another Rogue companion with dialogue that doesn't die in the first 30 minutes of the game.

Who is Heodan ?

You know, Rogue chap. Worries about his shirt. Hangs out with you and Calisca. Or is that sarcasm?

Anyway, yeah, I would have liked to keep them as well. 

No no no it's not a sarcasm. I swear i can't remember the guy. He's not in your team right ?

Ooooh maybe that's the guy you can save from the bandits ?

Waiting for a mod then :)

Can this game even be moded? I remember hearing that it wasn't possible, nor were developer tools mod even released for that.

That's not what i heard.

Besides... Their marketing argument is "miss BG ?" and the mods were a big part of BG a few years after its release date.

It really set the tone of the game for me - I was like "Oh hey there Calisca, welcome to the ranks of famous and well loved early game NPCs, you get to join Imoen, Morte, Virgil, Ian, et al on the totem pole, AND THEN THEY KILLED HER!  Set the grimmer tone (this game is far more grim than any of the IE games, excepting Torment) right off the bat.  Loved it. 

It's a shame there aren't just more NPCs in general - I'd have taken a few less fleshed out NPCs just floating around for variety - but I guess they figured you could make those on your own. 

Yeah sad i haven't found a single bad character since the beggining of my game...

I hope that's because i missed them but i explore well i think.

I'm at the entrance of the big city right now