BUG- Summoned creatures don't despawn and permaslowmode

Mazisky

Question

6 answers to this question

Yeah, probably is something related to the "combat mode stuff" (summons, slowmode, etc)  remaining active even when combats end. 

The problem is that now it won't disappear and i'm forced to continue the game this way (bad) or to load an earlier gameplay losing at least 5+ hours of game

Yeah, probably is something related to the "combat mode stuff" (summons, slowmode, etc)  remaining active even when combats end. 

The problem is that now it won't disappear and i'm forced to continue the game this way (bad) or to load an earlier gameplay losing at least 5+ hours of game

These games (especially when developed by Obsidian) necessitate multiple save files (10+ recommended) made frequently. It's just the nature of the beast. I hope the upcoming patch fixes your problems retroactively.

I'm not sure but it seems that reloading an earlier savegame (where the problem didn't exist yet) then reloading again your actual game seems to fix the issue.

You can give it a try

I deleted all my previous saves because of the long load / save times and trying to fix it [which it didn't] lol