can't enter second floor of brighthollow

Cktulica

Question

13 answers to this question

Got the exact same problem with Brighthollow. I get a blackscreen since in built the Brighthollow Courtyard Pool. Before that anything worked fine. But now: 1st floor yes, 2nd floor nope. Maybe a problem with the the new visualization because of the repaired pool? „Brighthollow_2nd_Floor_Version12345“ entry without target? I only guess. ;)

My only option is Alt+F4. Nothing else will work. Have to restart the game.

I am also having this issue, goes to black screen.  I think for me Kana is causing the issue, I can't reinvite him back to party on top of not going upstairs.  I think since I doesn't want to load his model the game is bugging out.  Try moving people around in your party and seen if someone won't join
https://www.dropbox.com/s/v63ir1bgw97slv4/Pillars%20Diag.zip?dl=0

Edited by knightguy

Okay... after loading screen the 2nd floor is all black except the cursor (you can still hear sound). So far, so familiar.

But if I wait some seconds I can quickload (this won't work immediately after loading). Than I don't see a loading screen but it works. BUT short before loading is finnished, I can see the 2nd floor for 1 second. All very strange...

I too am having this issue, and think it may be related to the not being able to swap party members. I'm surprised it has been a year and I haven't seen these issues closed. Kana was removed from my party just before I finished Act 2. Now I can't get him back in to finish his quest. Please fix this, as I don't want to have to ge back to a previous save just to have this happen again.