• 1 month later...

I have the same issue, but also, I recently hired that Aedyran noble lady for 200 a day. Not once have I paid her, yet she's still there. Other than prestige she really doesn't do anything that I can tell.

I have the same issue, but also, I recently hired that Aedyran noble lady for 200 a day. Not once have I paid her, yet she's still there. Other than prestige she really doesn't do anything that I can tell.

They all do nothing. They add to security and prestige, but don't let them autresolve attacks. You'll lose quite a few of them and some buildings on the side. Always take matters into your own hands if an atack is immanent.

They all do nothing. They add to security and prestige, but don't let them autresolve attacks. You'll lose quite a few of them and some buildings on the side. Always take matters into your own hands if an atack is immanent.

Well that's good to know, about the auto resolving. Haven't done it yet and won't. So what good is prestige anyway? How does it affect the game or decisions or whatever?

Well that's good to know, about the auto resolving. Haven't done it yet and won't. So what good is prestige anyway? How does it affect the game or decisions or whatever?

I would like to know that too. Can't say I have seen anything happening because of prestige being high or low. So I made it my business to not care too much about stronghold prestige. If that drunkard comes in to stay a few days, I let him, since he doesn't influence security, which seems to be the bigger issue. Also I select my hirelings only based on their security rating, even if it means losing a few notches of prestige.

But I would really like to know what prestige actually does.

I think you get better adventures for your unused party members,  You also get visitors both good ones and bad ones.  I actually like to keep prestige low until I get security high.  Not positive but I think the higher the prestige the more apt to have more attacks.

Regarding using Auto resolve for attacks I had an early one just had a few things upgraded and I was busy with some thing.  I used auto resolve and everything was destroyed and I had to rebuild.  Bloody expensive.

• Like 1

I have but one enemy: myself  - Drow saying

nakia_banner.jpg

Regarding using Auto resolve for attacks I had an early one just had a few things upgraded and I was busy with some thing.  I used auto resolve and everything was destroyed and I had to rebuild.  Bloody expensive.

Yes, that always happens, regardless of your security level. You get about five days advance warnings anyway. That should be more than enough to return.

• Like 1

I think you get better adventures for your unused party members,  You also get visitors both good ones and bad ones.  I actually like to keep prestige low until I get security high.  Not positive but I think the higher the prestige the more apt to have more attacks.

Oh that's disheartening! So, prestige and security doesn't seem to influence how the auto resolve turns out.

Tigranes, thank you for answering my question.

Yes, that always happens, regardless of your security level. You get about five days advance warnings anyway. That should be more than enough to return.

Somehow I missed the early warning and didn't have enough time to finish what I was doing and return.  Now I check just in case I missed a warning.

I have but one enemy: myself  - Drow saying

nakia_banner.jpg