Éder wont join me?

When I was searching for a different topic I found out that lots of people here play with Aloth and Éder on their party. How come that Aloth joined me right at the spot and Éder just keeps welcoming me to the village... Thanks.

All that adventuring must be making you sleepy. Go have a rest and things may progress.

Yup. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

All that adventuring must be making you sleepy. Go have a rest and things may progress.

I just returned to the village (where I am considered a "Champion") talked to him, same welcome message, went to Inn, took a nap in the room, wen back to him and still the same. Resting did not solve it, reputation is not the issue as well.

I just returned to the village (where I am considered a "Champion") talked to him, same welcome message, went to Inn, took a nap in the room, wen back to him and still the same. Resting did not solve it, reputation is not the issue as well.

For me, it only worked after I recruited Aloth and then talked to Caldara de Berranzi. Not sure which of the two events was the condition, but I suspect it was the latter, as Eder does drop a comment or two on your conversation with Caldara, before giving you the chance to ask him to join.

I’m selling these fine leather jackets.

Did you have the dream-y scene convo bit with the old woman hung in the tree? If so and Eder still isn't joining, then I'd say something is amiss. Resting/sleeping is supposed to trigger that scene and afterwards Eder says something different as you walk past him, and clicking on him starts up his convo.

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

For me, it only worked after I recruited Aloth and then talked to Caldara de Berranzi. Not sure which of the two events was the condition, but I suspect it was the latter, as Eder does drop a comment or two on your conversation with Caldara, before giving you the chance to ask him to join.

I havent met any character called Caldara. It probably has something to do with me now being able to get past the Madhmr bridge. I posted a question about it (no new location appearing), but it hasnt been approved as a new post yet...

Did you have the dream-y scene convo bit with the old woman hung in the tree? If so and Eder still isn't joining, then I'd say something is amiss. Resting/sleeping is supposed to trigger that scene and afterwards Eder says something different as you walk past him, and clicking on him starts up his convo.

I had that dream a long time ago, before Raedric, Anslogs compass etc. He wasnt joining before and is not joining now :/

I had that dream a long time ago, before Raedric, Anslogs compass etc. He wasnt joining before and is not joining now :/

But did you actually go to the tree and talk to one of the hung corpses? original.gif

...anyway, if you have done all of that, then I'd say glitch and you may want to bring it up in the Tech Support forum.

• Like 1

But did you actually go to the tree and talk to one of the hung corpses? original.gif

...anyway, if you have done all of that, then I'd say glitch and you may want to bring it up in the Tech Support forum.

Ha! After I had the dream and I guess I got distracted by the dungeon in the temple next to the tree instead of talking to the corpse. Problem solved, thanks to all. :banana: