How does Accuracy work?

So I did some forum searching and apparently Accuracy is calculated as  class base + [{level-1} * 3] + Dexterity

Now Rogues and fighters have 30 base accuracy and Fighters, but Eder is kicking mu but with accuracy even though I have 17 dex, and I gave him the estoc I am using just to rule out the influence of the weapons. At level 4 he has 43 accuracy with Fine Estoc and I only have 33. I checked talents and everything and there is no reason for his huge bonus. Also does dexterity influence accuracy at all? The Manuel linked to steam is clearly incorrect bu even according to this formula I should have a bigger bonus than Eder. 

On that note, according to the manual Perception influences the range of spells. Is that correct?

6ej155.jpg

The manual is wrong. Accuracy is no longer in the attribute system, and the base accuracy for the classes has been changed. Read the descriptions in character creation. There's also a manual errata page here: http://eternity.obsidian.net/game/manual-errata

I have a project. It's a tabletop RPG. It's free. It's a work in progress. Find it here: www.brikoleur.com

Thank you!

I had a quick look at the character creation again and the numbers are still base 30 for both fighters and rogues. But it seems clear that dex no longer influences it. Thank you or confirming this.

It still seems strange though that my fighter (and ranger) has 10 more accuracy than me with the Estoc since base levels are the same and using the same weapons without bonuses I can see.  

6ej155.jpg

Using only a single weapon in one hand and nothing in the other increases your accuracy. It's the "one handed" tradeoff. If you put on a shield you lose out on the bonus AND get whatever penalties to accuracy the shield has.

43 Accuracy with a Fine Estoc on Edér at 4th level seems right.

33 on a Rogue would be too low, check your debuffs. Fatigue can lower your accuracy.

If it's not that, you're probably suffering from that "buff/debuff effects become permanent" bug.

43 Accuracy with a Fine Estoc on Edér at 4th level seems right.

33 on a Rogue would be too low, check your debuffs. Fatigue can lower your accuracy.

If it's not that, you're probably suffering from that "buff/debuff effects become permanent" bug.

Hahahaha thank you. Yes I had a debuff. Turns out my lack of points to athletics made me sleepy earlier than Eder and I was doing all the tests from that point. 

Now I feel silly, but also have a clearer understanding of how this aspect works. Thank you :)

6ej155.jpg