Memorials Problem [cont], Part II

I think people overly offended at the notion of Obsidian removing it are also ridiculous frankly. Blahblah censorship integrity we'll boycott yadda yadda, it's a few lines of irrelevant text a backer wrote.

The thing is; there's a lot of "few lines of irrelevant text a backer wrote". And the vast majority of those could be removed to improve the game. But if this one is removed, they're not doing it to improve the game, they're doing it to cave to people I disagree with that have turned the act of being offended into a politicized business model.

• Like 5

t50aJUd.jpg

Pretty sure the message was quite clear - "Enough is enough. No more threads about this"

Thread was locked for length, not because of the board rules. When threads are locked for length, it's usually good form to start a new one.

Serious?

deadhorse.gifdeadhorse.gifdeadhorse.gifdeadhorse.gifdeadhorse.gifdeadhorse.gif

"Maybe if I call it beating a dead horse I can deflect the issue and it'll be dismissed, I'll try!"

Edited by Luckmann
  • Like 1

t50aJUd.jpg

Pretty sure the message was quite clear - "Enough is enough. No more threads about this"

Thread was locked for length, not because of the board rules. When threads are locked for length, it's usually good form to start a new one.

Talk about cherrypicking only the part you wanted to hear from the moderator ending statement...  :closed:

I hadn't heard of this until today. I am outright confused by the sentiment at play in the complaint.

I doubt I can provide anything to the debate that hasn't already been covered in other threads, but I guess I can chime in just to confess being equally puzzles by the topic not being up for further discussion?

The thread doesn't break any rules, does it?

Why wouldn't it be acceptable to keep the talk going? I don't understand.

EDIT:

If people want to discuss this topic and aren't breaking any rules, why not allow it? The topic has relevance to the game after all, doesn't it? Again, I just don't understand.

Edited by soedenone

If people want to discuss this topic and aren't breaking any rules, why not allow it? The topic has relevance to the game after all, doesn't it? Again, I just don't understand.

Because it's been discussed to death already? See final post in the earlier thread.

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/73243-memorials-problem/page-30?do=findComment&comment=1612181

This issue has been brought to the attention of the powers that be. No more threads on the subject please. The previous 30 page thread was enough.

• Like 2

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: