Loading crash/bug, leaving Raedrics keep

Fluffywolf

Question

Hey, I'm experiencing the bug where I cant get out of Raedrics castle anymore.

I play on path of the damned difficulty in expert mode and I really don't want to reset the zone, as that feels cheaty to me.

Is there any official word on when this bug will get fixed or will I have to restart my game if I don't want to cheat my save files?

details on my personal crash:

I went up the vines into the castle and I went inside to the area where the priest is who told me of this guy he wants me to save and he would help me, but now i am trying to leave the area and can no longer go out of that zone to the outside. If I delete the raedric castle external lvl file inside the savegame i can, but then everything respawns, which seems super cheaty to me so I really dont feel like continueing my playthrough doing something like that.

I would really like for this to get fixed soon, because I think I might shelve the game for now because of it, even though I have been enjoying it quite a lot.

Well, i might try another playthrough I guess, but those shades in that temple were a pain to kill on path of the damned difficulty. Not looking forward doing that again. :D

3 answers to this question

yeah this bug is known for days, stuck for the same reason, guess they dont give a crap now that we gave them our cash

They've already replied recently in another big thread that it's been fixed/shouldn't occur anymore when they release a patch.

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/72016-raedrics-hold-game-crash/?p=1613809

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts