Never far from the queen

Hi all :)

I seem to have gotten stuck on the quest "Never far from the queen".

I tried to do some research on it before coming here, so i read through a couple of walkthrough's to see if i missed anything. I didn't find anything.

Anyway..here is the problem. Enter the Woedica temple, using the hood you've found, etc etc.. done all that (although i had to bull (talk, not fight) my way past the guards, and im before the door that has chanting behind it.

The "little" issue is that my PC is a godlike.. meaning i cannot wear headgear. Meaning i cannot put on the hood. Trying to put it on someone else in the party doesn't work (rather, they put it on fine, it just has no effect as all dialogue is specifically directed to the PC, which does NOT have it).

Regardless of if you walk say Eder in there alone, with the rest of the party a million miles away, it'll still teleport your PC into the room, with the predicted results of mass slaughter.

Am i missing something ?

You don't need to equip the hood, just have it in your inventory and an option to put it should appear.

At least, that was the case for my fire godlike.

I agree. You have to have it in your inventory (your main character). When you try to open door you will have dialogue option

You don't need to equip the hood, just have it in your inventory and an option to put it should appear.

At least, that was the case for my fire godlike.

I agree. You have to have it in your inventory (your main character). When you try to open door you will have dialogue option

Yep this works.

I got problem cuz .  I got hood in my (chest), i come to this room and kill them all. ( i don't know about wear hood then ) and i just found switch, and opened doors and go up to ghost npc etc... after 2h of doing other quests i read about main quest and when i come back to this room, wearing the hood nothing happened.  The oldest save i got is when i just killed that ppl in that room but still no corpse/ghost i can spoke to.  Is any solution to fix it ? rly don't wana do another char :( and play again from begining.

I got problem cuz .  I got hood in my (chest), i come to this room and kill them all. ( i don't know about wear hood then ) and i just found switch, and opened doors and go up to ghost npc etc... after 2h of doing other quests i read about main quest and when i come back to this room, wearing the hood nothing happened.  The oldest save i got is when i just killed that ppl in that room but still no corpse/ghost i can spoke to.  Is any solution to fix it ? rly don't wana do another char :( and play again from begining.

I have the same issue as above. I did not realize you could "talk your way"  trough this one, so when presented with the option i chose to take party in and after a short dialogue we proceeded to kill everyone in the room,  trouble is the quest didn't update and i did not realize there was an issue until a few hours later. Of course I don't have a save file that goes back to before that. So at this point i am totally screwed unless someone has a work around.