I don't know if I'm being difficult but wouldn't there be a way to reduce loading times in certain areas ? 

I've been doing a few quests in the main city and i find it kind of an ambiance-breaker to have to load like 10 times in a few minutes (say you have to go to another part of the city, enter a house then go upstairs, then backtrack the way you came).

Maybe there's something there to be improved.

*sry if that wasnt posted in the right section : /

I couldn't see anything particularly spoilerish in your post, Grëgo. Might as well leave it here. :Cant's grin and shrug icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Is it also taking longer and longer to quicksave/load the game? Were the loading times briefer in the beginning? If so, could be experiencing the same issues as others in this tech forum thread. The dev's are aware of it. Might want to glance through that thread and add your pc specs etc. to it, if you wish. 

Edit: if it's just the multiple-loading transitions for short distances being a PITA ;) probably not much you can do about that, outside of a SSD drive if you don't already have one, and/or other pc upgrades.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Is it also taking longer and longer to quicksave/load the game? Were the loading times briefer in the beginning? If so, could be experiencing the same issues as others in this tech forum thread. The dev's are aware of it. Might want to glance through that thread and add your pc specs etc. to it, if you wish. 

Edit: if it's just the multiple-loading transitions for short distances being a PITA ;) probably not much you can do about that, outside of a SSD drive if you don't already have one, and/or other pc upgrades.

i7-3930k

gforce titan

16gb 2133mhz gskill ram

1k psu

samsung ssd 840 pro

I think my specs are fine :p You got it right though about multi-loading in short distances. It only takes like 4-5 seconds to load the next area but i still find it quite annoying when you have to transition 4-5 times in a minute...

Just started reading the thread you mentionned as im writing this and its true quick loads have been slower so i'll make sure to check it out so big thanks for that :-)

PS. Paladins are nice tanks ^^