Separate Cloak and Amulet slot mod?

Is there any mod i can download to be able to use both an amulet and a cloak?

Fantasy "medieval" games like this i always like to use a cloak, but in games where they share a slot with the amulets you may end up having to choose between what you like to see (the cloak) and what has better stats (a specific amulet).

Im asking cause i never thought these kind of decisions ever made sense. To be fair its the only thing i didnt like in this game, because i got too much used to how it was in NWN1 and NWN2.

Also am i getting the impression this game is not really that moddeable? Saying that cause i didnt see any modding section on this foum..... I expected an indie game and made through kickstarter to be superbly moddeable, like, again, NWN1 and NWN2

I wish I could do the same, but I'd suspect it's a balance issue. By that I mean, enchanted cape + necklace may not have been balanced for. But it'd be nice if you could have a slot to wear any non-enchanted cape, just for looks, or something.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Its been less than a week, you can't expect a thriving modding community yet. Gotta give it time

You could have if Obsidian had prepared even the most basic of modding API guidelines as well as a rough list of what you can expect to mod.

Look at Cities: Skylines. Didn't take people more than a day to give the game quite basic, yet perfectly mandatory interface fixes. Both are Unity games I might add.

• Like 1

I wish I could do the same, but I'd suspect it's a balance issue. By that I mean, enchanted cape + necklace may not have been balanced for. But it'd be nice if you could have a slot to wear any non-enchanted cape, just for looks, or something.

I concur!  :yes:

Wtf were they thinking ? I mean I don't want to be that dude that only complain (the game overall is amazing) but this has to be one of the stupidest gameplay/design choice I have ever seen. Put a pet slot but not a slot for a separate clock/necklage ? Wow. 

• 2 years later...

BUMP!!!!!

It's been over 2 years and still no mods? Can't be IMPOSSIBLE to make this happen.

Please telll me someone came up with a solution./ Every time I fire up PoE I get so sucked into it's awesomeness...until I look at Durance without his cloak. It seriously makes me wanna vomit(this horrible decision by Obsidian)

Then maybe you should vomit and then get over it.

Well I'm dry heaving by this point!.....maybe you should get over yourself. Seriously Boerer. Came off a little aggressive there. I too am a fan of Obsidian and PoE but criticism can be constructive

I'm pretty happy with me. :)

Do you honestly think that my post was aggressive and yours was constructive criticism?

We should use more emoticons. ;)

I would say I'm the last person to react aggressively to constructive criticism. But maybe I have a problem with my self-perception.

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Sorry then. My bad. Yes emoticons help. I had a real ****ty day at work yesterday, which obviously didn't help my mood ;(

Back to the post though. I doubt there are any mods for the whole cloak/necklace situation anyways; would have seen it on Nexus/Google. Oh well just gonna drop the whole thing, and wait out for Deadfire. It looks fantastic very promising

All cool. :)

I think it's because it's hard to mod the UI. Even now, during the development process of PoE2, the devs talked about how difficult it is even for them to make quick UI changes so that the resulting UI doesn't suck or look weird and so on. 

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Yes it probably has a lot to do with the limitations of Unity. Even though I think they used the same engine for Deadfire right? At least Deadfire looks a bit better graphically then PoE. Grass and trees swaying in the wind, dynamic weather, better lighting, and even cloaks and necklaces :)