Sending Camping Supplies to Stash destroys them? (Please Fix)

It seems like sending camping supplies to your stash just makes them permanently disappear. This is not good behavior, since it unintuitively deprives the player of something they'd want without warning or reason.

The player should either be able to stash camping supplies, or be prevented from taking them.

• Like 1

I think it works as intended. Having the possibility of withdrawing it from your stash, would make them obsolete, since you could have infinite number of supplies at any time, making the game a whole lot easier.

Having two at the time on Hard diff, makes the game more challanging while crawling though the dungeons.

This Wall doesn't have hole in it.

I think it works as intended. Having the possibility of withdrawing it from your stash, would make them obsolete, since you could have infinite number of supplies at any time, making the game a whole lot easier.

Having two at the time on Hard diff, makes the game more challanging while crawling though the dungeons.

I think the issue is that they disappear entirely. No longer in the container, nor in your stash. They should just stay in the container.

• Like 2

Yeah the issue is more that they just disappear which doesn't make logical sense and is kind of unfair. Every indication is given that it is in the stash somewhere but instead it is literally destroyed unbeknownst to the player. This is not a fair-minded game mechanic. Having limited stashes is fine, but they shouldn't be destroyed without letting the player know anything. I'm guessing this is a bug and hope that it is fixed in the upcoming patch