So, who's pushing forward?

I've been lucky enough to not experience any bugs so far. If nobody had told me about the inventory bug I wouldn't have even discovered it.. I never knew double clicking to equip something was even possible. Of course, now that I do know.. I'm scared of it.

I have been having a blast, 32 hours in and only real issues I have had is the pathfinding having issues and a few audio bugs, nothing major. Love the game!

Edited by kozzy

My fingers twitch all the time--it's part of a nerve disorder. Consequently, sometimes when I click I double click. So that bug did most certainly hit me, but it's not something I particularly care about. The racial abilities aren't mind-blowing or anything.

I just don't think the bug is significant enough to warrant a reroll. I mean, sure my death godlike doesn't have the extra damage when enemies have low endurance, but i'm not bloody restarting just because of that. I'm kind of surprised that so many people either stopped playing or rerolled because they lost a little bonus that doesn't really do much.

I think the same, but apparently not everyone as a post saying a similar thing to yours got downvoted to hell on reddit.

Personally, I think it is a very annoying bug and of course, should be fixed ASAP - that is clear.

However, if you are able to beat encounters even with your passives gone (and I do not think they make that much of a difference in most cases), then I would say just play on