{Issue} Dual Monitor Scrolling Problem

Dunamis

Question

Hi.  Really enjoying the game right now but one minor issue I have found:

I have two monitors with my primary being the one that I play on.  The secondary monitor is to the right of the primary.  When playing the game, if I move the mouse to the right, it goes outside of the game and onto the secondary monitor. 

This causes a problem when trying to pan the view of the game as the map will not scroll to the right (I have to use the arrow keys.)  The game pans fine in the other directions but when I move the mouse/cursor to the right and it goes past the edge of the game, it will not scroll that direction.

Any thoughts/advice?  Is there a way to disable the secondary monitor from the game so that it recognizes the right edge of the primary monitor?

8 answers to this question

There is an option in settings to "cage cursor" that should fix your problem.  Although even with it enabled at one time it wasn't working for me, but I cleared it up by switching from fullscreen to fullscreen (windowed) and back again.

Hope that helps.  

Under graphics options is "Cage Cursor" that will keep the mouse from leaving the game window, letting edge scrolling work.

I am having the same issue but with 3 monitors, Cage cursor did nothing for me. This has unfortunately made the game unplayable since its almost impossible to find the scroll point.

I also am having this issue. Cage Cursor works for awhile, but then it stops working as intended. Have not tried the alt-tab yet. I just go into options unselect it exit menu and go into menu and select the option again. Works for a bit then stops.