[Bug] Unarmed Monk DMG - >Transcendent Suffering <-

Delgar

Question

Transcendent Suffering is not working properly. With each level of this ability the dmg in its description is raising and from level 2 this ability also gains unarmed accuracy.

The accuracy is added to character sheet. But the main point of this ability which is the extra dmg to unarmed dmg is not added and is also not shown in character sheet.

Therefore for now i think this glass is broken for anyone who wants to play unarmed monk and use it's main passive ability.

Can anyone confirm this?

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

I just noticed this too. The 2nd level of transcendant suffering you get at level 4 gives the 4 accuracy bonus but not the extra damage, whcih is listed as 4.2 for some reason in the ability description.

I've heard people say damage for unarmed monks becomes much less viable around mid game. Maybe this is why.

Confirmed.

When leveling up Transcendent Suffering 2 -> Transcendent Suffering 3 , my unarmed damage did not increase. It's a pretty annoying bug , gamewise , because it makes damage oriented monks much less potent.

EDIT*

The damage bonus is a combat bonus - the Transcendent Suffering activates during fight and the damage is clearly higher. So no bug after all.

Edited by Kanthpl
  • Like 1