Villagers Attacking Me

Well, not for any old reason, of course. I attacked a villager once by accident. I was wondering if the WASD keys worded for movement (before I checked to see what they did) and didn't realize a villager was targetted currently and I hit A, so, my character attacked them.

Now they're all attacking me.

What can I do to make them stop?

Well, not for any old reason, of course. I attacked a villager once by accident. I was wondering if the WASD keys worded for movement (before I checked to see what they did) and didn't realize a villager was targetted currently and I hit A, so, my character attacked them.

Kill 'em all or, yeah, reload. 

Um, an in-game solution, please. I didn't particularly care at first, but that's because I didn't know it'd continue happening. When I came back after side-questing for awhile, they began attacking me (first time since it'd first happened), and have ever since.

Is there anything that can be done in-game to change this?

Kill 'em all or, yeah, reload. 

Poopsticks.

Thanks, guys.

Unfortunately, original.gif

That's why I save like... every 2 minutes (of actual "doing stuff" play, not every 2 minutes including reading things, etc.) in this game and games like it.

At the first trap I encountered, I accidentally clicked when I didn't want to and walked straight onto the trap. Luckily, I had saved just before that. In another instance, I accidentally hit "A" instead of "S" to toggle slow-mo, then left-clicked to select a different character, sending Eder to attack my main character. Heh.

Just silly things. but, I never know what I'm going to accidentally do when it really matters, so I have like 15 leap-frogging save files -- I just always save over the oldest one. It's actually kind of nice, because the list of your saves always comes up at the same location it was last. So, I don't even have to scroll all the way down every time (like I do in New Vegas and other games).

Edited by Lephys

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u