Is the all stronghold upgrades achievement bugged?

Same here, I think the issue here is that we're missing an upgrade.

I checked with the Prima Guide (p.35) and there's supposed to be a Stronghold upgrade called "Additional Storage" that adds three chests to Brighthollow but it doesn't show up for me. It should be listed between "Woodland Trails" and "Brighthollow Heath".

Edited by TheAthenian

Is getting all the stronghold upgrades possible without sacrificing a ton in the game? Without enemies respawning, and having not found a renewable way to get money(repeatable quests, bounties or things of that nature), I see there being a finite amount of money in the game and part of the challenge being you figuring out where you wish to spend it. The hard part of that being that there's not enough money in the game to cover EVERYTHING you want to do. Is this not the case?

Is getting all the stronghold upgrades possible without sacrificing a ton in the game? Without enemies respawning, and having not found a renewable way to get money(repeatable quests, bounties or things of that nature), I see there being a finite amount of money in the game and part of the challenge being you figuring out where you wish to spend it. The hard part of that being that there's not enough money in the game to cover EVERYTHING you want to do. Is this not the case?

I've just now finished the last upgrade to the Keep and tho my purse is a little light just now (about 2k), I think it's not a great deal overall. I've done everything up to Gilded Vale and am doing Dyrford atm. I've done three bounties and up to lvl 6 of Endless Paths. So I still have Dyrford, both major cities (I haven't even been to yet), lvls 7-15 of Endless Paths and all but the first 3 bounty quests and I'm done with the Stronghold upgrades. :-) I've also bought a couple of items from the merchants (exceptional armour, camping stuff, etc). I can't buy a 10k weapon anytime soon but I'm well geared and lots yet to find.

I don't think upgrading it will cost you in the long run. True, there are items you can buy with that money, but then there's probably better items for the finding from various quests and merchants later. I've fully upgraded it before finishing Act I so I'm sure there's more than enough copper out there for your shopping fix :-)

I've just now finished the last upgrade to the Keep and tho my purse is a little light just now (about 2k), I think it's not a great deal overall. I've done everything up to Gilded Vale and am doing Dyrford atm. I've done three bounties and up to lvl 6 of Endless Paths. So I still have Dyrford, both major cities (I haven't even been to yet), lvls 7-15 of Endless Paths and all but the first 3 bounty quests and I'm done with the Stronghold upgrades. :-) I've also bought a couple of items from the merchants (exceptional armour, camping stuff, etc). I can't buy a 10k weapon anytime soon but I'm well geared and lots yet to find.

I don't think upgrading it will cost you in the long run. True, there are items you can buy with that money, but then there's probably better items for the finding from various quests and merchants later. I've fully upgraded it before finishing Act I so I'm sure there's more than enough copper out there for your shopping fix :-)

I'm about to go back...you say you've finished everything in Gilded Vale, doing Dyrford, done bounties and have been down Endless Paths. All BEFORE finishing Act 1. I finished Act 1 unknowingly.....and I've only been able to purchase 2 upgrades for my Stronghold. I've clearly missed a LOT of things!

This isn't the case if you loot everything (including theft in my case) and resell anything that isn't either named or used for crafting.

Right now I'm on Act II (Day 77). I've got 20.000c in my inventory, having bought 6-7 rare items from shops, and I've completely upgraded the Stronghold.

Also I don't think money is technically finite in this game since you get paid taxes every 5 turns (between 500-1500c at my Prestige level).

EDIT: Ninja'd. KingsGambit's reply is better anyway :p

Edited by TheAthenian

I also didnt get the achievement maybe something is missing I dont know, from the list of updates I have bought everything 

Regarding money, there is lot of money in the world. you get money for doing quests, you can sell items, you receive money from your stronghold etc. I never had problem with money, more like what to buy for all this :)

I'm about to go back...you say you've finished everything in Gilded Vale, doing Dyrford, done bounties and have been down Endless Paths. All BEFORE finishing Act 1. I finished Act 1 unknowingly.....and I've only been able to purchase 2 upgrades for my Stronghold. I've clearly missed a LOT of things!

I haven't finished Act 1 and I'd say I'm around halfway through my Stronghold upgrades and currently at level 5 in Od Nua endless paths. I still haven't been to Esternwood or Raedric's hold (waiting on the patch) or Defiance Bay. Not even sure when Act 1 finishes and been doing all the side content. I have over 3000 copper to throw at the stronghold but It's upgrading one of the buildings atm.

Think I'll hold off with the last couple of upgrades until they fix it if the achievement is bugged.

Edited by Hiro Protagonist II

Hi

I think you have to finish the Endless Paths to unlock the last upgrade.ter 

Definitely wrong, I've finished endless path, and there is no upgrade to buy :). The "Additional Storage" is simply missing - and since a lot of people finished endless path by now (since there is an easy way besides killing the dragon too), I'd guess it's really bugged (I did both ways, killing the dragon and doing it the "easy" way, it did not unlock).

Would be not really logical due to the current storage systems to be able to buy additional storage though, so I guess they patched it out and forgot about the counter for the achievement.