Companion interaction is pretty bland

I had to think a bit before settling on "bland" in my subject.  I wanted this to be a critique for future games/expansions, not a rant.  This is also why I will not be questioning the parentage and/or sexual appetite of the maternal parent of any dev.

One of my favorite run throughs of BG2 was having Aerie and Viconia together in my party (well, for a while anyway).  The way they interacted was great fun to watch (I also like watching train wrecks, so...).

PoE has nothing like that.  Sure, the companions pipe in with comments from time to time, but nothing like the seriously important interactions between characters you get in BG.

Oh, and no Minsc.  How can you build a game anymore with a Minsc or a HK-47?  Better yet, let us have both!

Oh, and no Minsc.  How can you build a game anymore with a Minsc or a HK-47?  Better yet, let us have both!

Or let them create something new and not recycle same characters all over again?

Party banter is a simple talk between companions. It is a good distraction while traveling. I'm not sure what your expectations were, but I don't see how they can be any better. There are jokes, small talk, arguments - little bit of everything.

I haven't finished the game yet, but so far all of the companions are above average in my book. Yes some are less interesting than others, but everyone has their own tastes. I for one LOVE Grieving Mother. But I'm a mystery story junkie, so I guess I'm a little biased in that regard.

Edited by Fluffsy