Hi, I'm wondering is this game moddable? If yes then is there some "Construction Kit" of a sort? I'd really want to lay my hands on it and create port from baldurs gate and create different classes, like a death knight or sorcerer or create some bg2 items like vecna robes (++ casting speed) or even some crazy spells like time stop or accelerate. Wondering if thats possible.

No mod-kit...the best Obsidian has mentioned, I believe, is that they aren't/won't make the game purposely difficult to mod.

So modding is possible, but it won't be a simple/easy thing like a Construction Kit, and will likely be limited in scope as to what is possible.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I want a mod that makes wizard spell teirs 1-2 per encounter at level 4 and 6 respectively (rather than 9 and 11),

and also Wild-Shape gains another encounter use every 3 levels and make the dmg scale better with talents if you wanted to spec that way.

Edited by Dongom